• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Asian turtle whore and son of whore criminals upstairs have been hitting my windows non stop since 3 am to now 5 plus am

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy people are these Asian turtle whores and sons of whores persecuting me in forum and in real life. Not me.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Know that :

1. There is cause and effects in everything nothing is even accidental.
2. Hence all experiences are call Catalysts for experiences and lessons.
3. The Universe is One. We only have One Sun in our planetary system all energy, vibrations, life and consciousness comes from it. Simply put the entire systems comes from it, is it.
It is our Star or in science it's the Logo the main plan, provider, intelligence, power of our system.
4. The Sun is the One hauling all the planets which they circle around it in space. You can say a journey across the vast space intermingling with other stars systems intermittent energy. All are 'special' experience.

But nothing is accidental. As each logo circle around their own cluster's central logoi and then all around the Central Sun of our Universe. Everything is as above so below as within so without. It's a standard pattern but with infinite paths and possibilities. But Ultimately all is One.
That is the basic principle because every planetary systems will get closer and closer to their Sun and finally collapse back into One then Explode again and higher and better Octave or systems are formed again.

Now with that all aside.

Your experience is totally yours created and nurtured by you since eons ago when our systems starts to form. You are what you are from the very beginning to now, 'special'. Some people learn hard lessons but lesser incarnations in this realm or density or dimension. Because all is One no one is being short changed ever they are all Soul choices. All is fair, always. Remember cause/effects and nothing is accidental.

Yes Karma is a bitch lol......
That's why i've always said don't worry what others do, you just do yours righteously, lovingly is enough . As you know all is One and connected who is going to play the villains ? Someone has to take the garbage out ya ? It's all experiences and lessons, like games. As all has cause/effect any negative actions and energy has to be balanced out be it now this life or next there's no discount. So why you so angry ? See the big picture and understand.

That's why there's a saying when it's understood, forgiveness is not even necessary. lol..........

We come here with amnesia we can't remember shitz or past lives so that the challenge is higher and unpredictable it is part of 'the game' here. If you play poker cards and you know each players cards what fun is there ? Lessons learnt will not be necessarily repeated again if not you will go through the same thing again and again be it this condo or next condo or elsewhere.

Simple reasoning like for example. If the first few knocks were not met with your counter-knocking or counter actions but over a short period of time you actually made friends with you neighbors on top you could be banging each other on bed now ? lol.................. Excuse my pun this is necessarily as the Sammyboy Spirits must prevail here.

For example not every insults or cussing here you die die must respond and counter. After a while they got bored too without your 'patronize' is it not ? lol...... You can even 'block' right ?

Cheers, good luck and blessings. May your life be interesting. No ? Your choice. It's all choices. lol............. :P <3

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know that :

1. There is cause and effects in everything nothing is even accidental.
2. Hence all experiences are call Catalysts for experiences and lessons.
3. The Universe is One. We only have One Sun in our planetary system all energy, vibrations, life and consciousness comes from it. Simply put the entire systems comes from it, is it.
It is our Star or in science it's the Logo the main plan, provider, intelligence, power of our system.
4. The Sun is the One hauling all the planets which they circle around it in space. You can say a journey across the vast space intermingling with other stars systems intermittent energy. All are 'special' experience.

But nothing is accidental. As each logo circle around their own cluster's central logoi and then all around the Central Sun of our Universe. Everything is as above so below as within so without. It's a standard pattern but with infinite paths and possibilities. But Ultimately all is One.
That is the basic principle because every planetary systems will get closer and closer to their Sun and finally collapse back into One then Explode again and higher and better Octave or systems are formed again.

Now with that all aside.

Your experience is totally yours created and nurtured by you since eons ago when our systems starts to form. You are what you are from the very beginning to now, 'special'. Some people learn hard lessons but lesser incarnations in this realm or density or dimension. Because all is One no one is being short changed ever they are all Soul choices. All is fair, always. Remember cause/effects and nothing is accidental.

Yes Karma is a bitch lol......
That's why i've always said don't worry what others do, you just do yours righteously, lovingly is enough . As you know all is One and connected who is going to play the villains ? Someone has to take the garbage out ya ? It's all experiences and lessons, like games. As all has cause/effect any negative actions and energy has to be balanced out be it now this life or next there's no discount. So why you so angry ? See the big picture and understand.

That's why there's a saying when it's understood, forgiveness is not even necessary. lol..........

We come here with amnesia we can't remember shitz or past lives so that the challenge is higher and unpredictable it is part of 'the game' here. If you play poker cards and you know each players cards what fun is there ? Lessons learnt will not be necessarily repeated again if not you will go through the same thing again and again be it this condo or next condo or elsewhere.

Simple reasoning like for example. If the first few knocks were not met with your counter-knocking or counter actions but over a short period of time you actually made friends with you neighbors on top you could be banging each other on bed now ? lol.................. Excuse my pun this is necessarily as the Sammyboy Spirits must prevail here.

For example not every insults or cussing here you die die must respond and counter. After a while they got bored too without your 'patronize' is it not ? lol...... You can even 'block' right ?

Cheers, good luck and blessings. May your life be interesting. No ? Your choice. It's all choices. lol............. :P <3
What rubbish I did nothing to you asian turtle whores and sons of whores in this condo or that condo from Malaysia to spore. Karma is a bitch applies to you criminals not me. The way I see it is one cannot be special angel in a world full of evil and treacherous people indeed.