• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Art of Holding an Inquiry - Viv Balakrishnan Style

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, fair analysis without the answers from the PAP government which is par for the course with them. The fact that LHL himself also had to weigh in yesterday with his usual "united" crap without addressing the 'cancer' says alot about PAP telling the people to do one thing while doing something else when it involves their own elites, bloody DS and a crock.

There are 2 issues.

1) Lee Bee Wah for being unprofessional. Does not know how to handle a situation. She should go.

2) What happenned on that day, where were the coaches, where was the manager - all not answered. This is the main and central issue. Most Singaporeans keep thinking that it is Lee Bee Wah, so the govt gave them a reply to that but nothing on the fiasco itself. Why pay a guy 4 years salary, incur expenses all paid for by taxpayers and then leave him alone.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, fair analysis without the answers from the PAP government which is par for the course with them. The fact that LHL himself also had to weigh in yesterday with his usual "united" crap without addressing the 'cancer' says alot about PAP telling the people to do one thing while doing something else when it involves their own elites, bloody DS and a crock.

Agree with you. Should a new party takes over the government it will find so many skeletons in the PAP closet, concentrating only on those created within just these last few years, only.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Agree with you. Should a new party takes over the government it will find so many skeletons in the PAP closet, concentrating only on those created within just these last few years, only.

do you think the nation can take the shock should any skeletons be found? :biggrin:

teocheewee

Alfrescian
Loyal
see no evil, hear no evil.

Don't bother about all these non sense.
Why waste your energy to bother about them ??

S.U.M.O. (Shut up , Move on)

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think the nation can take the shock should any skeletons be found? :biggrin:

Don't you worry about that, Singaporean are quite united when all their suppressed greivances are justified to topple the ruling party. I am concerned the media remain controlled by them to twist fact. That is why now all important institution are overstaffed with foreigners who don't give a damn how Singaporean think.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... Don't you worry about that, Singaporean are quite united when all their suppressed greivances are justified to topple the ruling party ...

honestly, i wouldn't bet on it, some folks are simply resistant to changes :biggrin:

as of the media, i thought the top brass would simply continue to place their unwavering support to the Nation, providing her Citizens with all the good news... :biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

For me, I would not be shocked. I am also sure many here in this forum who have long questioned the lack of transparency in most of the things they do would not be shocked.

The people who would be greatly affected will be those who have complete blind loyalty to the PAP. Most of those who voted for them and have nothing but unquestioning trust in them will be horrified.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taken from Simply Inconceivable

Saturday, August 30, 2008
Lee Bee Wah remains defiant and instead insults the intelligence of all Singaporeans

"I had made comments which had been misunderstood and had upset some Singaporeans. I sincerely apologise for causing any grievances and any stress."
- Lee Bee Wah

“I’m quite puzzled as to how a decision like that can be made by the Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) president, who has been in office for just over a month.”
- Mr Ng Ser Miang

So now our IOC representative Ng Ser Miang misunderstood her too? This is simply ridiculous.

Instead of apologizing for the incident, Lee Bee Wah has continuously attempted to explain herself in a manner that insults the intelligence of all Singaporeans.
Even this guy "simply inconcceivable" has no clue what the issue is about. The fact that Ng Ser Miang made such a strong statement the very next day next tells you, there is a story behind it and he is part of that story. I am just appalled by Singaporeans inability to line the dots.

They floated Lee Bee Wah as flare to avoid the heat seeking missle and Singaporeans bought the decoy.

So what the fuck happenned in Beijing?

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think next election the PAPayas will not dare to field her into the GRC team for election liao. Putting Jamban Lee inside will create more tension in the PAPaya team contesting in AMK GRC. :rolleyes: