• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Angmoh is right that this is what Chinese should be ashamed of

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not lifting a finger to help strangers against criminal injustice is called being street smart to chinese that have no shame to stay silent or join in with Malay or Indians to viciously attack a virgin as a hooker just like one Malay dog @SOS is doing now creating a hooker thread around me
Btw please don’t assume anything I know about what he wrote on hooker. I only read the title of the thread and don’t even bother to open the thread to read.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course Chinese - unlike Angmoh that know how to be ashamed and do self reflection as proven by BLM - are all the same like to hear lies of people and lies of themselves and dislike to hear the truth and will attack people for speaking the truth. This angmoh said he is viciously attacked and persecuted by Chinese in another video. Just like me persecuted by criminal bully Chinese dogs like @zhihau etc indeed.
Lucky for him the Angmoh is a man that cannot be attacked a hooker, unlike a woman - even a virgin with annulled marriage- can be attacked a hooker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not lifting a finger to help strangers against criminal injustice is called being street smart to chinese that have no shame to stay silent or join in with Malay or Indians to viciously attack a virgin as a hooker just like one Malay dog @SOS is doing now creating a hooker thread around me
@SOS Pui your evil filthy Malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb attacking me a chinese virgin as hooker

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS Pui your evil filthy Malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb attacking me a chinese virgin as hooker
@SOS so easy to catch you and confirm you are malay criminal bully dog liar son of whore. You are exposed. Oppie chinese sinkies better don’t be so stupid and open your eyes to be racially aware.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact the Angmoh is too kind. It’s not just a trait of mainland Chinese for sure. The Malaysian Chinese that I have seen and met all these years are exactly like that.
In fact the Angmoh is too kind. He hasn’t experienced or seen Chinese viciously attacking chinese that met criminal injustice. For example yesterday one YouTuber said another case of people that opposed to their house being torn down and stayed in the car to fight the demolition truck got their car - and themselves in the car - flattened and smashed to bits.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact the Angmoh is too kind. He hasn’t experienced or seen Chinese viciously attacking chinese that met criminal injustice. For example yesterday one YouTuber said another case of people that opposed to their house being torn down and stayed in the car to fight the demolition truck got their car - and themselves in the car - flattened and smashed to bits.
Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie just proved what I said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie just proved what I said.
6BB2268D-AB47-4E64-9849-BCB495BE2934.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So please lah don’t blame everything on ccp when ccp is just a reflection of what chinese are and the results of chinese not lifting a finger to help strangers against criminal injustice.
So disgusting to pretend innocent when they are culpable.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While other Chinese just walked by nonchalantly.