• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Angmoh is right that this is what Chinese should be ashamed of

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact the Angmoh is too kind. It’s not just a trait of mainland Chinese for sure. The Malaysian Chinese that I have seen and met all these years are exactly like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact the Angmoh is too kind. It’s not just a trait of mainland Chinese for sure. The Malaysian Chinese that I have seen and met all these years are exactly like that.
And sinkie Chinese are no different proven by what happened to me. They will not lift a finger to help strangers that met criminal injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course Chinese - unlike Angmoh that know how to be ashamed and do self reflection as proven by BLM - are all the same like to hear lies of people and lies of themselves and dislike to hear the truth and will attack people for speaking the truth. This angmoh said he is viciously attacked and persecuted by Chinese in another video. Just like me persecuted by criminal bully Chinese dogs like @zhihau etc indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before, when my Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell came to attack me at my gate, my chinese neighbours opposite immediately off their lights and closed the windows. Didn’t I say before everything I said of Malaysians are based on facts? Angmoh the best can see the same ugly truth of Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before, when my Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell came to attack me at my gate, my chinese neighbours opposite immediately off their lights and closed the windows. Didn’t I say before everything I said of Malaysians are based on facts? Angmoh the best can see the same ugly truth of Chinese.
And when my Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell’s dogs were barking non stop, I heard my next door chinese neighbour said so noisy but immediately hushed by his partner (another male btw). They will not confront bad deeds of others and lucky for them they are further away and not directly facing the loud barking. So you are on your own when meet any trouble in Malaysia ok? Don’t count on Chinese neighbours or strangers for help against criminal injustice or neighbour injustice.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same thing in sinkie. Its always the malay or indian guys who stop to help. Mostly guys on motorbikes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when Malaysian Chinese committee chairman wife like to be farmer and the committee decided to steal the condo landscaping land to plant vegetables “for all residents to eat” thus destroying the view of some unfortunate units like mine facing the landscaping land, many of my Chinese neighbours (at different level) two doors away from my unit didn’t even say a word against it to support me protesting against it in the neighbourhood chat group, as their units and views are not affected. Not just that, some even complained against me for speaking up for disrupting their peace. Sound exactly the same as what Chinese dogs @zhihau said in this forum isn’t it? The Chinese I met are that selfish and despicable no matter where.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same thing in sinkie. Its always the malay or indian guys who stop to help. Mostly guys on motorbikes.
Be careful when Malaysian Indians stopped by “to help”. They expect and will demand money like what happened to my friend who stopped his car along the expressway to check car boot and they immediately appeared out of no where. Asked for Rm20.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when Malaysian Chinese committee chairman wife like to be farmer and the committee decided to steal the condo landscaping land to plant vegetables “for all residents to eat” thus destroying the view of some unfortunate units like mine facing the landscaping land, many of my Chinese neighbours (at different level) two doors away from my unit didn’t even say a word against it to support me protesting against it in the neighbourhood chat group, as their units and views are not affected. Not just that, some even complained against me for speaking up for disrupting their peace. Sound exactly the same as what Chinese dogs @zhihau said in this forum isn’t it? The Chinese I met are that selfish and despicable no matter where.
To be precise, she likes to be farmer using condo resources from gardeners to seedlings to fertilizers to water.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course Chinese - unlike Angmoh that know how to be ashamed and do self reflection as proven by BLM - are all the same like to hear lies of people and lies of themselves and dislike to hear the truth and will attack people for speaking the truth. This angmoh said he is viciously attacked and persecuted by Chinese in another video. Just like me persecuted by criminal bully Chinese dogs like @zhihau etc indeed.
For example they like to hear the lies of me a virgin being a chicken while they dislike to hear the truth of themselves being coward beasts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example they like to hear the lies of me a virgin being a chicken while they dislike to hear the truth of themselves being coward beasts.
And this btw is another fact proven in my neighbourhood chat group by me posting the ugly truth of them oblivious to people dying on the road hahaha. They objected to it while they had no objection of people posting pictures of chicken etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Angmoh can wait long long or rather forever for Chinese to be ashamed and do self reflection on this. Not lifting a finger to help strangers is called being street smart to chinese.
What a disgrace when compared to blacks and whites in BLM.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Angmoh can wait long long or rather forever for Chinese to be ashamed and do self reflection on this. Not lifting a finger to help strangers is called being street smart to chinese.
Not lifting a finger to help strangers against criminal injustice is called being street smart to chinese that have no shame to stay silent or join in with Malay or Indians to viciously attack a virgin as a hooker just like one Malay dog @SOS is doing now creating a hooker thread around me