• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Andrew Loh discussion thread - Merged

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
snake is very slippery. many should have witnessed how they go about playing their alter-ego roles.

yah! bapok kum-lan-jiao Bob Sim Kheng Hwee the snake is most SLIPPERY!

ltssnakeredundiespp0.jpg

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TOC Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud's past attacks on SDP

Wow,you surely are behind time.

Money,you should go back to where you rightfully belong,and that is the jungle

Pl dont bother with us the civilised people

Happy new year

HA HA HA HA HA Sibeh ho! Bro, you fuck him orbigood! They people are all SDP people same people Chia Ti Lik, Jaslynn Goh, Ng Ejay the whole team of no brain idiots. Happy new year to you! Sibeh ho!

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FUCKTARD Andrew Loh is a shame to SG men !

How do you know TOC is not a PAP sham ?

Andrew Loh is jobless and Remy Choo is a student. Who is SPONSORING TOC ???

Don't forget Andrew Loh was an ex-PAP member before he joined WP.

Ng E jay you coward why change so many name? Ey you still got horny for Jaslynn Goh is it? Be careful ok wait the Chia Lick sue you understand? Hehehe.

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud ostracized by SDP pple !!!

Last Saturday at the JBJ memorial at St Andrew Cathedral, TOC Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud stand besides JBJ's exhibition as if he is some BIG FCUK.

Then Chee Siok Chin came on her alone and Andrew Loh wave to her, but CSC pretend not to see him and continue to watch the exhibits !!

Next to come is Jaslyn Go who walked past Andrew Loh as if he DOES NOT EXIST !!!

Last is Ng E Jay. Now Darkcloud aka Wisely aka Jacys spend so much time FLAMING E Jay here, but when he saw E Jay, he DARE not utter a SINGLE word !!!

WTF ! MO LAN YONG ! HYPOCRITE ! CHAU FAGGOT !!!!

Wanna sow discord within SDP, SDP already know what a FCUKER you are, Andrew !

Soon, Tan Kin Lian and TOC Youth will see your REAL HIDEOUS FACE too !

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Andrew Loh's mother working as ?

I got a friend who stayed opposite FUCKTARD Andrew Loh's place at Yishun Street 81. He told me Andrew's mother always come home very late, sometimes later than 12pm.

What job is she working ? Is she holding 2 jobs ?

Poor Andrew's mum has to work so hard because of a LAZY BUM son who REFUSE to work and earn a LIVING !!

Do you know why FUCKTARD Andrew aka Darkcloud HATES E JAY ? Because E Jay is a NUS PhD student while Andrew was REJECTED by NUS and has to study overseas.

FCUKING CB use parents' hard-earned money to study and yet does not earn a SINGLE cent to support them when they are old, instead spend all his time flaming others in cyberspace !!

SHAME ON YOU !!! GET A LIFE, FUCKTARD !!!

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has FUCKTARD Andrew Loh been doing all his life ?

He has never HOLD a proper job since graduating, doing odd jobs or helping his brother at his restaurant.

What a FAILURE in life !

And all those who choose to associate with him are DOWNRIGHT LOSERS too !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What is Andrew Loh's mother working as ?

your despicable and rogue attacks look very familiar:oIo: only coward like u scoop that low, avantas aka ejay aka what's next?

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKTARD Andrew Loh is a Two-faced SNAKE !!!

When Ti Lik was still with WP, FUCKTARD Andrew Loh was in complete REVERENCE of him, and pretend to be on good terms with him.

Poor Ti Lik, being generous with his friends, gave Andrew many free treats and shared his secrets with him.

But when Ti Lik left WP, this FUCKTARD TURNCOAT backstabbed him in his back !!!

Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud: what did you tell SDP about Ti Lik ???

Wanna me to SPILL your DESPICABLE ACTS out ???

This type of people can also be TOC Deputy Chief ???

PTUI !!!!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Andrew Loh aka Darkcloud ostracized by SDP pple !!!

wasn't andrew busy lighting candles? strange that u were there and no one noticed:confused:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What has FUCKTARD Andrew Loh been doing all his life ?

Dear Clones of Clones

Do count me in as well, we may disagree over issues but I am happy to be a loser with him :_)))

Locke

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCUKING PAP DOG, I am referring to the memorial at St Andrews Church, light wat candle, light your LAM PAR issit ?

wasn't andrew busy lighting candles? strange that u were there and no one noticed:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

so the TS spoke to ngejay? the one who was carrying a cam silently going around filming? the one who mingled and blending into the same crowd??:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCUKING PAP DOG, I am referring to the memorial at St Andrews Church, light wat candle, light your LAM PAR issit ?

never mind which u r referring to. just answer whether u had spoken to ngejay or anyone else there? if not, then i can confirm now that u were the same clown sneaking around duing the sdp n y eve party filming stealthily.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last Saturday at the JBJ memorial at St Andrew Cathedral, TOC Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud stand besides JBJ's exhibition as if he is some BIG FCUK.

Then Chee Siok Chin came on her alone and Andrew Loh wave to her, but CSC pretend not to see him and continue to watch the exhibits !!

Next to come is Jaslyn Go who walked past Andrew Loh as if he DOES NOT EXIST !!!

Last is Ng E Jay. Now Darkcloud aka Wisely aka Jacys spend so much time FLAMING E Jay here, but when he saw E Jay, he DARE not utter a SINGLE word !!!

WTF ! MO LAN YONG ! HYPOCRITE ! CHAU FAGGOT !!!!

Wanna sow discord within SDP, SDP already know what a FCUKER you are, Andrew !

Soon, Tan Kin Lian and TOC Youth will see your REAL HIDEOUS FACE too !

so all those characters u mentioned spoke to you is it?:confused::rolleyes: they spoke to u and let u film them but ignore poor andrew:rolleyes:

don't mind if u can confirm who is the real discord sower or instigator or whatever clone here? :smile:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

never mind which u r referring to. just answer whether u had spoken to ngejay or anyone else there? if not, then i can confirm now that u were the same clown sneaking around duing the sdp n y eve party filming stealthily.:smile:

old fart chao ah kwa Bob Sim Kheng Hwee PAP dog

why are you such a fucking kaypohji?!?!?!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Clones of Clones

Do count me in as well, we may disagree over issues but I am happy to be a loser with him :_)))

Locke

You can count me in on that.

I dont mind been a loser, but at least at the end of the day, I m not a faceless and balless liar

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

great!! all of us will drive that clown big time nutz! lol!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh, clone attacking again? so fast?? hahaha....:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh, clone attacking again? so fast?? hahaha....:biggrin:

diabetic pondan Bob Sim Kheng Hwee PAP dog

you already finished your kidney washing session and sucking PAP lanjiaos session issit?