• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coward TOC Deputy Chief Andrew Loh stabs pple behind their back

Monkey Loh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud, if you dislike Ng E Jay, just tell me in the face lah, why behave like a f**king chow ah kua and stab him in the back, speak bad about him to SDP members and use countless clones to spam this forum to attack him.

TOC founder behave like this huh ? What a hypocrite !

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless Andrew Loh Hong Puey aka Darkcloud, if you dislike Ng E Jay, just tell me in the face lah, why behave like a f**king chow ah kua and stab him in the back, speak bad about him to SDP members and use countless clones to spam this forum to attack him.

A good one,monkey.you do learn some thing fr us Human,hahaha

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

so u r ng e jay is it?:confused: do u think e jay is a gentleman himself who deserves to be treated gentlemanly?