• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 3 Cheatketeers - Dr Clement Chiang, Stuart Tan & Adam Khoo

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The high yield bonds issued by DBS stated a 12% returns and it's toilet papers now! Fucking well established financial institution that doesn't do her homework, relation mgrs aka DBS sales canvassers are only to be made scapegoats! WTF!
forgot to add that it's adam khoo who made this 20% claim in a sunday times interview.

Bernie madoff said something to this effect after he confessed to the 50Billion ponzi scheme.

"if you claim return of 5 % no one will be interested, if 20% people will no one will believe, aorund 10% is just about right to suck investors in."

yet adam khoo can make 20% claim in our national newspaper. are singaporeans that gullible?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the only so called democratic country, where we cannot go on strike. Isnt it funny? A democratic country but is ruled by a King and famiLEE.

Strikes are the birth of many a communism. They can be outlawed by a democratically elected government. Thatcher (UK) and Mike Harris (Ontario) to a certain extent did it. So did we. Because of the communists, the Singaporeans who became so in 1965 still fear the strikes and want them to remain outlawed. That is democracy.

You are nothing but a communist. Want to rob the productive to make up for your unproductivity.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read a thread saying Adam Khoo is the grandson of Khoo Teck Puat, well to me I dont trust Adam Khoo. Cause he is business partner with Stuart Tan and Clemen Chiang, both of them are con man, so how to trust him?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Motivational speakers are simply conmen preying on the emotionally weak.

Wealth system speakers are simply conmen preying on the emotional greed.

Commonsense, isn't it? But when greed and weakness prevail, commonsense fails.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read a thread saying Adam Khoo is the grandson of Khoo Teck Puat, well to me I dont trust Adam Khoo. Cause he is business partner with Stuart Tan and Clemen Chiang, both of them are con man, so how to trust him?
Very unlikely that he's khoo teck puat's grandson. He'd have let the world know if he was.

"Although my grandpa was khoo teck puat, blah blah blah...."

linkedin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong the 3 cheatketeers....

Now our Dr Clement Chiang is also another business partner of Adam Khoo, and this doctor also started cheating people around with his bullshit option trading. So do you still trust in Adam Khoo after he business partner with so many con man?

Yes, I attended one of Clemen Chiang's option trading courses .... all I can stay is .. FULL OF B***S***!

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Clement was a NTU student leader .... but he kena fired half way ... first and only time in NTU history a student leader was sacked ..... damn malu for him ....

Yes, I heard the same too! He got fired as a student leader ... damn malu ....

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am one of those idiots who attended his options course. Clemen comes across as having a little bit of down syndrome, and he is very arrogant during his classes. He puts down anyone who questions his techniques and brags about how experts from all over the world come to singapore to learn his "gapping" technology from him. When asked about the down side of this teaching he cannot give a straight answer.

attachment.php
What do you expect from a "PHD" (Permanent Head Damage)?

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who's Stuart Tan ?

wah, if these 3 guys partner M. Kishore.....................they should contest a GRC together..............

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from someone that our ex NMP Steve Chia Kiah Hong (Non-Constituency Member), after he was out of the parliment, before joining another opposition party, he went and attend his Dr Conman Clement Chiang bullshit courses.

After finishing the courses, he did not make any money from his options training, so he wanted his money back from the Dr Conman.

Dr Conman was worried as he was an exNMP before and this guy can really make hell for Dr Conman if he didnt get his money back. So Dr Conman paid him back.

But for the rest of the common people that was conned by Dr Conman, their money are forever departed from them.

Surprised that Steve chia would attend his course.....Steve was a remisier making good money.....I would think his investment strategies better than conman guru's.

Adam Khoo is the fucktard that goes around claiming to be related to Khoo Teck Puat.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised that Steve chia would attend his course.....Steve was a remisier making good money.....I would think his investment strategies better than conman guru's.

Adam Khoo is the fucktard that goes around claiming to be related to Khoo Teck Puat.
Goes to show the quality of his judgment and decision making. He was also caught with scantily clad photos of his maid. Good thing this chap is not elected. Birds of same feathers flock together?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does clemen chiang like to wear madrain suit and drum his heart with his right hand saying,how to make money

alyl21

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, there is no new knowledge under the sun. One can learn technical trading from online sources and in books. For internet marketing, many strategies are almost quite dodgy.

I suggest that people can consider studying Technical Analysis as it is almost a science in this age =)

Cheers.

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I attended a preview talk done by Clemen Chiang. I am somebody with familiarity in derivatives.There are a few observations:

1. The option course he conducted, is very basic only yet he charged thousands of dollars. You can do this course at a small price at IBF and it is more comprehensive. Option trading due to its versatility offers many ways to make a market judgement instead of just mere direction trading. Basically, my view is that Clemen preys on the ignorance of the general public on the complexity options, and charges tons of fees to make money for himself for something that is regarded as simplistic course and too generalised. Any option pro will tell you this course is too basic.

2. His so-called gapping theory has no comprehensive consistent proof except the constant use of one-time testimonies from his ex-students. Even this theory is so generalised that it is hard to pinpoint the exact circumstances to apply this theory to trading. His constant stress to use it when it is near results release that options will see volatility is not tested to produce the consistent results. Not all results surprise by the way, hence volatility may not see increase, and it could well be opposite. Even the so-called Greeks and volatility, option modelling are not covered in scope to give a good gist how to strategise option trading. In other words, the generalising is done to hide there is no exact strategy.

3. What I am shocked is the extensive use of marketing psychology to keep harping his credentials and sending sublime messages that this will make huge amounts of money throughout the presentation. As a general guideline, the amount one makes is also equivalent to what one risks. For example, options due to the extreme leverage, can make huge amounts however, you must take note the odds are highly skewed to a minimum. The art is how to increase the odds and as gapping is not a proven, in other words, Clemen's claims are unsubstantiated. If he can make so much as claimed in terms of so many shocking multiples like hundreds, you wonder why he wants to conduct a course and shares the secrets.

4. I happened to know a friend of Clemen who was trading together with him before he started out to trade. He told me Clemen lost heavily in option trading. You can take this revelation with a pinch of salt as a hearsay since I cannot prove it. Just solely based on the above observations, I can be certain Clemen's approach is not sure to make money consistently.

5. There is a part when he cited his high fees and he uses psychology marketing to get people to run to the reception counter to sign on, claiming that there are limited places. So I saw people running quickly to sign on. These folks do not realise that there are many intakes which already occur, and there is no way there is such a thing as limited places. The interesting part is when Clemen addresses those folks who want to go for the courses, but could not afford it. He slashed the few thousands, and replace it a few hundreds figure, and said this course is on offer at this fraction, and asked folks to please run to the reception counter as he wanted to make it possible for them to attend, and again only limited places. Many did and thought this was a special discount and soon when those folks reached the counter, he promptly announced that this offer of few hundreds is an installment plan, and in other words, folks still need to pay thousands of dollars.

6. Many folks I heard lost money due to this course, and approached him, and Clemen said that there is another advanced course which they must attend, in other to correct their mistakes. Soon, I heard many also paid fees to attend these courses.

7. The saddest thing about Clemen is his use of Christianity to promote his "integrity" and the course he conducts. When one cites religion so much in a public place, it is time to be wary. The audacity to use religion to cheat suggests this fellow has no conscience.

Eventually, he was charged for using false credentials of his doctorate, which is nothing except something he paid for from an unaccredited university. The claim that his gapping theory is from his doctorate thesis then become false, since there is no doctorate thesis done in the first place. If he had such a great thesis, why did not he submit to a proper university? He was so unaware that his university was not accredited?

In reality, he is nothing but a snake conman. He was great at talking and conning. He made very huge money buying local properties by collecting money from this misguided course, and he was not accountable truly for it.

I am very disgusted by him and wish to see justice done to him over the harm done to many. Over here, this is what I can write to warn others as I am seeing he is not giving up conducting this course in other countries.

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant believe why anyone would think another person is willing to divulge how to get rich on the market just by paying a small fee? In any case, regardless of any fees, no one would help another one get rich, period..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some years ago, a friend of mine invited me to join him and his spouse who signed up to listen to Adam Khoo. He encouraged me as if his life depended on my attendance. I told him even if free, I also decline.

Days after he attended the said talk, either he called me or I called him. Can still vividly recall his answer - BO LIAO talk.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant believe why anyone would think another person is willing to divulge how to get rich on the market just by paying a small fee? In any case, regardless of any fees, no one would help another one get rich, period..

Precisely. Why share secrets and face competition. Similar to a millioanire hawker. Would he/she hand you their recipe for a small fee?