• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That time so haolian want to go Japan first and accuses China of colonialism. Now so kancheong to go China hahaha

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha now said 1B1R is not colonialism at all. Then what is the colonialism he was referring then?
I believe the malaysians have built their own railways and pipelines without china help before. So why najib gave carte blanche contract to china is not a mystery.
Gas pipes snd railways are laid all over peninsular malaysia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, I've been linking you to only one woman, right? :wink:
You cunning liar bastard criminal bully Hakka Cantonese talk until like you are right and have the right to link me to that ccb woman mdm wong that insult people slut whore mistress UNPROVOKED when you should be linking her to yourself and kt latha in the same ccb league. And are you saying these photos the same woman? Take note that I only saw mdm wong photo in sunglasses before and do not know and don’t care whether they the same woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry ho ... I did not get $300 like you :biggrin:

And I dun bother about getting such bonus :rolleyes:

See everyone? I already posted my big proof there of my $200 SG bonus and this ccb liar bully ownself tell lies dare not post SG bonus still dare to tell more ccb lies of me. That’s how evil and horrible humans are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everything can be measured in term of dollar and cent.

If I wait for the garment to give me $100-$300, my whole family no need to eat liao ...

I am wondering why such a lousy woman still exist in Sinkieland :cautious:

Don’t twist ok who don’t know $100 or 300 are all small amounts? You loser get caught telling lies of your business income so dare not reveal your SG bonus doing same old ccb pattern to twist it to something else is so disgusting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the malaysians have built their own railways and pipelines without china help before. So why najib gave carte blanche contract to china is not a mystery.
Gas pipes snd railways are laid all over peninsular malaysia.

It’s no mystery indeed that najib knows how to do business. How to build railway without taking loan? Just like how did I buy condo with salary less than 3000 if I did not take a loan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s no mystery indeed that najib knows how to do business. How to build railway without taking loan? Just like how did I buy condo with salary less than 3000 if I did not take a loan.
Ya some people totally no business sense indeed. Take a big loan only as if will die. Did I die after taking a big loan - relative to my salary - to buy my condo? Must think of the benefits not just the costs of loan lah.