• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That time so haolian want to go Japan first and accuses China of colonialism. Now so kancheong to go China hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.google.com.my/url?sa=i&...aw1p_tovH_NU5YSCqaSoMR4J&ust=1550404191146999

DE3821F7-75F9-45E3-845E-83F764F5A40C.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the huge markup on najib's china project is true, it could jeopardise xi jinping no? As he is leading a anti corruption drive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your JB home property price drop again? :rolleyes::roflmao:

Only ccb lies and sexual harassment come out from your chinese traitor dog ccb mouth. Fuck off from me you great great grandson of Guangzhou beggar got a bit of money only think you can treat me as whore. Pui!