• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to iPhone now Nokia is dead, try to find service center

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why stop at iPhone? Blame the Blackberry (current market leader for smartphones) and Android (current No2) as well. iPhone is only No 3.

And I'm not an iPhone fan or user.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nokia didn't innovate, they should fire the people there. Look at LG and Samsung, they adapt and move on. Nokia should come up with a touch phone too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remember reading about some complaints about Nokias service in this forum.

Such as Nokia having no solution to a buggy phone. Others have complained of long waiting times at service centres

Back then Nokia dominated the phone market & there was already cracks surfacing. You can't blame the other companies for making superior products :smile:

Recommend you sell your Nokia & pick another brand :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I went to their service centre at Century Square lately, just a week before they closed all their service centres & centralized all their service centres to one left at Vivocity; this was the information I was given.

I have not been to Nokia service for many years, few years back their phones, especially their new ones ( any first gen), have problems & it is quite common to visit their service centres for sw upgrade & some hardware problems. Those days their service centres sucks, but they had improved.

It had been 3 or 4 years I have not been there, suprisingly it had improved a lot.

I will still stick to Nokia for their keybooard & familarity with their system; you may say old fashion as bit. I am 'three thumbs' with the touch screen on the small area of screen...tried many times, I just cant get the alpha right!...

Nokia is still all right...they would not close down, there still a lot of users out there, needing a phone with a keyboard...