• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to FAP's Replacement of Sporeans with FTrash, SG Back to STINKING 3rd World

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Dirtier Surroundings? thanks to PAP !!!

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
From: Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> Feb-23 5:02 pm
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR> (1 of 2)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Yes, thanks to PAP for their moronic and discriminately approved influx of Foreign Thrash !!!!
http://www.straitstimes.com/print/STForum/Story/STIStory_770067.html
[h=1]A tourist guide's map of cleanliness in Singapore[/h]
AS A freelance tourist guide, I frequently received compliments from tourists about how clean and green Singapore is, until lately.
Now, I am often obliged to clarify that while Singapore is indeed green, it is clean only in the town or tourist areas.
The state of cleanliness has been deteriorating. I have noticed plastic trash lying around in public residential areas such as void decks, lift lobbies, playgrounds, pavements and public rest areas.
Much of the trash is often left lying within sight, and metres away from a bin. I can think of two culprits for the littering: the large number of foreign workers who are not aware of the anti-littering rules, and young Singaporeans who seem apathetic towards maintaining public cleanliness and who do not take ownership of their living areas.
I frequently visit Jurong Point shopping centre and often see groups of foreign workers sitting on the steps and edges of flower-beds outside the mall, eating and chatting.
When the mall closes, the place is littered with food packets and plastic bottles, which are not only an eyesore but also unhygienic, attracting cockroaches and rats.
In my estate in Eunos Crescent, the void decks look like they have not been washed for months.
I often see piles of plastic food packets and empty drink cans left in public areas, waiting for the cleaners.
There is also leftover cat food in the void decks, cigarette butts at bus stops' flower-beds and bits of used plaster stuck on pavements.
I once saw a teenage girl dropping an empty drink carton onto a pavement, just metres from a bin, and another dropping her empty drink can onto a grass bed as she carried on walking as if it was the most normal thing to do.
Companies that recruit foreign workers must explain local laws to them, and schools must find ways to effectively educate and convince students that littering is uncool and antisocial behaviour.
Edwin Lim

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Neilsome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thanks to FAP's Replacement of Sporeans with FTrash, SG Back to STINKING 3rd Worl

The influx of foreign trash has dumbed down the general populace, with the consequent reduction in innovation, productivity and social grace.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Thanks to FAP's Replacement of Sporeans with FTrash, SG Back to STINKING 3rd Worl

before you sinkies complain, pls check my signature. It tells a lot why this is happening.