• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Sinkie Malays for doing part of the dying for PAP and their FT pets!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You claimed i insulted the president can show me where?

Also how come you eat your own words all the time?

U have insulted the late President Yusof Ishak by calling the Malays "m&d" most of the time.

Hope everyone here know u are the Mother of All Liars who cant show proof tat I insulted the Chinese.

Really, nothing much to discuss with a Liar whos a coward too.:mad:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau, no offence, but you all quarrel till 4 pages leh, buay sian meh?

Bro, u must ustand. Tat liar Jah_jamban has lost his credibility leow. And yet hes a Moderator. Macam mana ya?

Yes i sian leow. No point discussing with a Liar and a coward.

Good nite.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, u must ustand. Tat liar Jah_jamban has lost his credibility leow. And yet hes a Moderator. Macam mana ya?

Yes i sian leow. No point discussing with a Liar and a coward.

Good nite.

Abang, what did I tell you? When you truly have time , pull a little longer and you see him going into virtual spasm. Genetic disorder I think considering the lethal cocktail of Chinese Dad and Indian mum ala Vivian and Gurmit. And this dumbfuck sometimes adopt the persona of a Caribbean mulatto! You should read his mutual masturbation with a butch named shulingla in 3in1kopitiam.