• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Sinkie Malays for doing part of the dying for PAP and their FT pets!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not add salt to wound, the family already lost a love one, he die during his cause of duty, we my hate the government but we need to draw the line clear.

Yeah right I am crying buckets. Are Malays on equal standing with the rest of local born sinkies? Now, White scums will tell you we had a Malay pilot who flew F16 before. That's right F16A/B, the ones we donated to Thailand. That model would had been bird prey to the Malaysian Mig-29s! Now give me a sinkie Malay F15sg Eagle pilot and artillery battalion commander! Why? They cannot be trusted?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny that the Malaysians trust their Chinese citizens.........

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1U5lPPOyRao?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any excuses now that Malays can't be in Artillery or fly an F15sg Eagle? Now let's wait for the Dumbfuck Jah aka Jah_rastafar_I to diaplay his comprehension skills.

Firstly what does this have to do with this thread's topic? You're trying to divert attention from you putting down other chinese that died for something else? FYI saf does have malay pilots so what excuse do you have?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bang (if ur a Malay), relax lah. We dont have to stoop so low like tat racist Jah jamban. Hes a very lonely sick man seeking attention here.

Lepas kan dia ya...:smile:

From a thread putting down chinese recruits that died in bmt you can change it to a racial discrimination thread? :rolleyes: Face it bodoh your failures in life are due to your own incompetence nothing to do with singapore.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking clueless dumbfuck with an acute lack of comprehension skill you are! Dumbfuck Jah as a nickname is so appropriate. Yeah, what a dumbfuck. Do some moderation of your own stupidity, 'moderator!':oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a thread putting down chinese recruits that died in bmt you can change it to a racial discrimination thread? :rolleyes: Face it bodoh your failures in life are due to your own incompetence nothing to do with singapore.

Bodoh doesnt mean failure in life. I can still afford a good tutor.

But if ur head screw loose, No help leow.

Oh wait...teres 1 institution tat may help u though. Go google it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bodoh doesnt mean total failure. I can still afford a good tutor.

Oh wait...teres 1 institution tat may help u though. Go google for it.:rolleyes:

When you have time, play around with him. Everytime he replies or challenge your posts, it starts going downhill from there. Near the end you will see the equivalent of foaming in the mouth blubbering in his words. That's why he is the "moderator" in this forum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bodoh doesnt mean failure in life. I can still afford a good tutor.

Oh wait...teres 1 institution tat may help u though. Go google it.:rolleyes:

You can still afford a good tutor? What are you still studying in primary school? :biggrin:

Getting offended at ppl saying a malay robbed them at johor and insisting they might be some other race shows the height of retardedness.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucking clueless dumbfuck with an acute lack of comprehension skill you are! Dumbfuck Jah as a nickname is so appropriate. Yeah, what a dumbfuck. Do some moderation of your own stupidity, 'moderator!':oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

let's look back. I called you out on you making light of the chinese recruits that died when you started this thread and next min you changed the topic to malay pilots in saf which is totally way out of context for this topic. You're the one slithering like a snake and lack comprehension and reading skills but more likely acting like the dirty snake that you are.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can still afford a good tutor? What are you still studying in primary school? :biggrin:

Getting offended at ppl saying a malay robbed them at johor and insisting they might be some other race shows the height of retardedness.

Dumbfuck Jah! your Indian mother calling you. Quick! She needs sex! Moderator...hahahahahahahahahaha

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a dumbfuck. Like you new nick? Dumbfuck Jah! Dumbfuck Jah! kekekeekek:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My heart goes to the parents of that poor patriotic and true Singaporean.
Have mercy on his parents and those that are left behind alone with his demise.
Its no use rejoicing at someone else's tragedy
Believe in Karma
Have Mercy
Please be kind.
We do not know who would be next................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

My heart goes to the parents of that poor patriotic and true Singaporean.
Have mercy on his parents and those that are left behind alone with his demise.
Its no use rejoicing at someone else's tragedy
Believe in Karma
Have Mercy
Please be kind.
We do not know who would be next................

You heard of $8 heart surgery or not?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By reading all ur post, any kindergarden child (Sorry ah Ram to borrow ur quote hor) would surely know u are referring to all Malays across all ages. Not just me or Adults Sporean Malays or Msian Malays alone. To put it simple u are also insulting our late President Yusof Ishak whenever u used the word m&d and all kind of degrading words to describe the Malays! So I say if tat child is bodoh, he can still be coached. Why cant they need tutor? Of course not ex-tutor fm ur "institution" lah.:rolleyes:

As for ur 2nd para, i rather reply to a sane person.:smile:

Last edited: