• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You SG IDIOTS another Huang Na - alive but no legs $250K richer than us!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honestly, two morons here sounds like those Dr Chee Bye's doggie, i.e attacking PAP and Singapore for everything, regardless of good or bad!!

Hey, this Thai girl came here for a short vacation, and she met with an accident and her legs were hit and severed by the MRT Train. Can you imagine the immense pain at that moment? Come on she is only 14 years old!! She did not complain, neither did she gave up hope or KPKB, instead she faced the reality and had a positive attitude! Her sad story and courage to live on, warmed the heart of many, and as such, they donated to her. This is regardless of race or nationality.

The fool who compared her to Huang Na is really talking through his arse!! Huang Na's mother took the money and live in luxury, while this Thai girl and her family still has lots of medical expenses and daily expense (for a handicap person), so this S$250,000 is just a fraction of the total cost.

Many fucking chee bye armchair critics losers here only know how to KPKB, complain about this complain about that. I am sure when these fucking chee bye armchair critics losers are faced with a bit of difficulties, the only thing they do is KPKB, complain about Government, call all their friends to complain, beg parents, cry whole day... simi lan jiao!! And if ever these losers lose a leg or two, I'm quite sure these losers will jump down from the freaking HBD flat. No blooody courage to live on, let alone live positively. One freaking good example of a loser is Tonychat!!

While I am not for people donating blindly, I think those who donated to her are great! Good job. Good karma!!

:smile:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What wrong did MRT do? The girl fell - it's a misadventure. Can you sue HDB if someone jumped down from one of its tall building?

Did SMRT take enough precautions to prevent such an accident:confused:

Most of the stations now have doors preventing people from falling into the tracks. Why didn't SMRT install door in the station where the accident happened:confused:

Instead of donating $$$ to some victim, Sporeans should be asking why it happened & put pressure for change. In corporate Spore the only way these companies will improve things is the threat of penaltie$$$

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$250K - but a pair of legs gone. Money may not buy lifetime happiness for the gal. Imagine, she may have problem getting married or raising kids without legs.

Have mercy on the poor little girl. What is a sum of $250,000 for such a horrible injury and experience. As it is, our beloved Tan Tock Seng Hospital (in early days meant for the treatment of the poor) has already charged her a whopping $50,000 in medical bills. Her prosthetic legs are going to cause her parents another bomb, unless off course the Billionaire Thaksin can come to her rescue. Think about the cost of her continuous treatment in the "Land of Smiles". Her trips to the capital from her home province. Not cheap you know!!. Her parents are poor and her father is the sole bread-winner. They are living in a faraway province. So please give that little lass a chance. Don't rub salt onto her wounds. She has suffered enough. Remember, no sane person, especially a growing young child with natural legs and a great future ahead as a normal human being, would ever want to do such a despicable thing by mutilating herself just to earn money. Parents who have suffered and raised children by struggling can understand better. I am one of them. No father or mother would allow his or her child to do such a senseless thing just to be able to procure some money. These are selfish and cruel thoughts in some humans. I don't blame you for you know not not what you are saying. But I am confident, that a day will dawn when you would be able to understand better like us. Maybe you cannot emphatise as you may be unmarried and young, but kindly refrain from such stupid and unmeaningful thoughts that what she did was on purpose for the sake of Singapore dollars.
This episode has proven that Singaporeans has hearts too. Despite or poverty and daily struggles, we still have time to symphatise with her. Those who have given to her have the respects of all Singaporeans and Thais.
Let us hope that the accidents on MRT tracks will cease soon. It is a gory death on the hot tracks under burning metal wheels. Not an easy way to become "rich".

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is amazing that you can make such statements and connect her loss of legs with TT Durai's gold tap and peanuts.

I wish she got more than $250K and I hope that she will use the money wisely to learn to walk again and live a dignified life earning a living.

How can those who gave her hope be construed as morons by you? Actually you can. But I disagree with you.

If the family were money grabbers like Wang Na's mother then the father wont even reject the 5K.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sin$250k living in thailand can live like a king ..dont say no leg ...including both arms gone also profitable to the her and her parents ...remember someone agreed to pay for her hospital bills already which means she get the cold hard cash of sin$250 k .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont mistaken Sympathy with Stupidlity ...singaporean always very confuse with that 2 words :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sin$250k living in thailand can live like a king ..dont say no leg ...including both arms gone also profitable to the her and her parents ...remember someone agreed to pay for her hospital bills already which means she get the cold hard cash of sin$250 k .

the artificial limps need about $100K.
$250K maybe can live like a king in some parts of thailand but dun forget we talking about a handicap 14 year old who needs to be cared for the rest of her life.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots in SG still donating! Past S$400K. Will exceed Huang Na soon!

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_680820.html

Jun 17, 2011
IN THE ST NEWSPAPER TODAY
Donations for Thai teen cross $400,000 mark
By Elizabeth Soh & Poon Chian Hui
Nitcharee celebrating her 15th birthday with her parents, relatives and friends at Tawandang Microbrewery Restaurant in Bangkok last night. -- ST PHOTO: SAMUEL HE

DONATIONS are still pouring in for Thai teenager Peneakchanasak Nitcharee, even as she continues her recovery in Thailand after losing her legs in a train accident at Ang Mo Kio MRT station.

The Thai Embassy in Singapore said yesterday that it has collected about $140,000 since the 15-year-old's accident two months ago.

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.

HUAT AH!

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you exchange your daughter's live or two legs for that amount?
For Huang Na's case her family is entitled to bring every cent back home to China. It is their blood money, why should they give some to charity or feel guilty keeping it

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it is unfair to many sinkies with similar tragic circumstance.

But this is power of newspaper, put nice photo of her on newspaper, say that lame smrt pay 5000 compensation and 40k medical fee for father,
it move mountain.

someone response with donation to red cross, good for her and best wishes to her.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DONATIONS are still pouring in for Thai teenager Peneakchanasak Nitcharee, even as she continues her recovery in Thailand after losing her legs in a train accident at Ang Mo Kio MRT station.

The Thai Embassy in Singapore said yesterday that it has collected about $140,000 since the 15-year-old's accident two months ago.

Almost no one donate money to her for months, this week - strait times put a few photo of her smiling, and said smrt compensation $5000. This enrage most sinkies and after that money start to flow in.

If you want to blame, blame smrt, fire that FT CEO.
But do give a few dollars to poor gal from thailand. She need the support to go to paraolympic.

Last edited:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uniquely SG! Only SG is a jackpot land full of idiots!

Try your luck in Bangkok and jump rail claim you feel sick. See if they fuck care you dead or not!

Try Malaysia, try USA, try HK, try Japan, try UK, try Korea, try PRC, try India...
!

Y not? In USA & UK I need not get money fm the public. I can sue the train co. 4 millions of $.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_681220.html

THE family of the Thai teenager who lost both legs following a horrific accident at the Ang Mo Kio MRT station in April is suing SMRT for $3.4 million.

The writ filed in the High Court here was served yesterday on the transport operator, which confirmed that it had received it.

This is the only the only to get a GLCs attention in Spore :smile:

However I doubt it will get far. GLC is PAP & the courts are pro PAP :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Most of the stations now have doors preventing people from falling into the tracks. Why didn't SMRT install door in the station where the accident happened:confused:

US metro - no barriers or doors.

us-railway-metro%20station.jpg

China's high speed network - no barriers or doors...

800px-Jinan_Railway_Station-520x345.jpg

Japan - no barriers or doors.

japan-train.jpg

N700 japan - no barriers or doors.

n700train.jpg

French TGV - no barriers or doors...

fastesttrains-07.jpg

Please explain why Sinkie trains need to be the exception to the rule? Do humans automatically start behaving like idiots once they set foot in the country or what?:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US metro - no barriers or doors.

us-railway-metro%20station.jpg

Please explain why Sinkie trains need to be the exception to the rule? Do humans automatically start behaving like idiots once they set foot in the country or what?:rolleyes:

Where are the crowds? In Spore its now very crowded.
Many are from the 3rd world where pushing & shoving is part of the culture:smile:

If you happen to be in front, you might get to run into the train first :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Where are the crowds? In Spore its now very crowded.
Many are from the 3rd world where pushing & shoving is part of the culture:smile:

You want crowds? I give you crowds ....

Tokyo
Tokyo-Japan-subway.jpg

Bangkok

chmarket_07-300x200.jpg

London Underground...

tube-waitng-415x379.jpg

Paris Metro...

46231-commuters-crowd-into-the-metro-at-the-gare-saint-lazare-metr.jpg

Mumbai India....

mumbai.jpg

Show me the barriers.