• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah neh

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah

Just had this inkling that she is being "arm-twisted" again to take on a new role. Her arms must be really crooked by now; or is it her heart First the face book rubbish then the typhoon donation and now this. Such a well-scripted development. There are just those who are willing to play the role of a clown. After all, the remuneration may be irresistible.

I think you may be right about the "arm-twisted" part. Her towkay superiors in the NSP sure needs the financial support of the MIW otherwise they will be outta business!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah

my question in post #50 remains standing.

dey, answer is you are trying to stir shit without any proof dat's rough translation of dis:

无中生有

制造舆论

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

dey, answer is you are trying to stir shit without any proof dat's rough translation of dis:

无中生有
制造舆论

seems like i've asked the right questions then.
it was through her own FB post where she revealed her open endorsement for TJS previously wasn't of her own free will. you mean i can't question her now on her reason of choice to support the dead Indian?

PAP sure like morons who don't question a lot! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

seems like i've asked the right questions then.
it was through her own FB post where she revealed her open endorsement for TJS previously wasn't of her own free will. you mean i can't question her now on her reason of choice to support the dead Indian?

PAP sure like morons who don't question a lot! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Did I say that you can't question? Why so defensive? PAP IB status about to be exposed beyond repair?

Besides what is the problem with showing compassion for fellow human being regardless of race, isn't that implicit in the national pledge we say every morning. If you die die want to use the word coerce, then I will say she has been coerced by belief in the words of the national pledge which she recited every morning. Good for her!

I am just saying you are a fake liberal. As a voluntary friend of LockeLiberal (details in the links below), your words should be taken with a huge pinch of salt:

http://www.singsupplies.com/member.php?2662-lockeliberal

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

I noticed you changed your profile so that avatars of your friends are no longer displayed. Previously it was and LockeLiberal is on that list. Was very easy for all to see but now not so easy. You think that he having not posted for several months and you change your profile settings, his posts will be buried or clear away from that tab in your profile that shows you and your friends' postings arh!

Now, it would be too obvious to log into LockeLiberal and change his profile setttings wouldn't it!

Bwahahahahaha! Bwahahahahaha!

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Did I say that you can't question? Why so defensive? PAP IB status about to be exposed beyond repair?

feel free to label me whichever way you like, it's your call. am very sure folks are also free to decide and discern for themselves who's the IB, who's the moron :p:p:p

my questions for Nicole stands :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asterix, stop embarrassing yourself by using Niccolò Machiavelli as your avatar. You are so stupid that you are not fit to lick his shoes. lol

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

feel free to label me whichever way you like, it's your call. am very sure folks are also free to decide and discern for themselves who's the IB, who's the moron :p:p:p

my questions for Nicole stands :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yeah you're the moron and I am the independent. is being called an IB so shameful that you have to start name calling?

my questions about you still stands:

1) why would someone who claims to be liberal ask those kinds of stupid fascists questions?

2) what is your relation with LockeLiberal the exposed PAP IB and friend, which you have not denied despite numerous opportunities?

Samsters should check out these links:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

these days, every time nicole open her mouth, shit flows out!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Asterix, stop embarrassing yourself by using Niccolò Machiavelli as your avatar. You are so stupid that you are not fit to lick his shoes. lol

LOL!LOL!LOL! Mister SCREWEDBALLS the clone with the tiny brain, why you don't dare to respond to this post in other thread and come here and kow peh kow bu.

As a LIAR or UNQUALIFIED BASTARD earning only $1,600 per month or a ball-less coward you are not fit to lick my boots or balls, now get the FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT you SCUM! And that "Manager" above my post is fake as well, probably clone of Screwedball's clone, earning less than $1,000, got to come here to massage his ego by pretending to be big shot.

These PAP IBs are such a useless bunch of JIAKLIAOBEES. Must be led by that J-something son of a DEVIL who incompetently left his name on a Word document! Bwahahahahaha!

You clearly believe everything posted in this forum. If i told you your mother works as a prostitute in Geylang, i assume you will take that as a fact literally? haha....

Of course I don't believe everything posted in this forum especially by useless PAP IBs like yourself. That post was clearly a bait to get innocent forumers to reveal information about themselves. These kinds of threads are usually started by PAP IBs after they have been exposed and they need some boliao threads to push down the incriminating posts/threads.

I brought this up to say you are either:

1) Not qualified to comment because you earn less than the median income (Jesus, how can anyone have a life or a brain on only $1,600 per month, you POOR scum); or

2) You are a blatant liar, in which case, why should anyone trust you and your comments on Ah Kow or Ah Mei!

Instead of falling for the bait, you should have SHUT THE FUCK UP, you RETARDED JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD!

Now, now, don't be a RETARD JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD PAP IB. You should know better than to bring family members into the picture. You low life SCUM is asking for it.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE A USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE AND IS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER GOT RAPED BY A RETARDED AND DRUNK BANGLA WORKER IN LITTLE INDIA AND WHY YOU TURNED OUT THE WAY YOU HAVE - A USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::kma::kma::kma:

$1,600 per mth? Maybe if i am you! lol

Is that all you are manage in your feeble attempt to cover up a lie! STUPID IDIOT FUCKTARD PAP IB fell right for the bait!

Here's the thread: http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?163463-How-much-do-you-earn&p=1651442#post1651442

This is the exact post:

I will begin.

$1,600 before CPF.
$1,280 after CPF.

Please share your salary before and after CPF. Thanks. :o

LIAR or UNQUALIFIED FUCKTARD earning only $1,600 per month, quick make up YOUR FUCKING RETARDED JIAKLIAOBEE PAP IB MIND WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO BE!

Who is talking about life long employment? We are saying this poor gal can't even hold on to a job.

Don't take things too literally YOU FUCKTARD. I see that Nicole Seah has potential. You on the other hand have absolutely no potential except perhaps as a stage clown or a flipping prataman. Ops I forgot to mention as a JIAKLIAOBEE FUCKTARD PAP IB.

Oh Asterix, you just dug your grave deeper. Now we all know you are stupider than what your avatar may suggest. Machiavellian you are not, more like moron-vellian.

Oh Scrooball(clone), you just dug your grave so deep that it goes all the way to hell. You are stupider than that Scrooball who has disappeared. You are a SCREWEDBALL, a very small one may I add, a FUCKING USELESS clone. Your brain is similarly small in stature. I have no doubt you will suffer the same fate as that SCREWEDBALL.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:
:kma::kma::kma:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

yeah you're the moron and I am the independent. is being called an IB so shameful that you have to start name calling?

my questions about you still stands:
1) why would someone who claims to be liberal ask those kinds of stupid fascists questions?
2) what is your relation with LockeLiberal the exposed PAP IB and friend, which you have not denied despite numerous opportunities?
Samsters should check out these links:

as of your question 1, i do not see those questions as fascist questions. questions are questions, if they need to be asked, it will be asked.

as of your question 2, my choice of friends is of my own free will, whether they accept the request is their choice. any problems with that? i've got some 42 monikers in that friend list, need to show the whole world ah?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

as of your question 1, i do not see those questions as fascist questions. questions are questions, if they need to be asked, it will be asked.

as of your question 2, my choice of friends is of my own free will, whether they accept the request is their choice. any problems with that? i've got some 42 monikers in that friend list, need to show the whole world ah?

Now, now, don't be so defensive. So every time an Opposition candidate shows compassion to a fellow human being, especially if he is a foreigner, the PAP will use their brigade to play the race card? I don't see any problem with reading between the lines and asking why irrelevant questions are being asked by supposedly "liberal" people like you!

Yes, your choice of friends is your own free will. The timing of your change in profile settings is a matter of fact and I am just pointing that out to people here and they can draw their own conclusions which may be same or different from the one I told them is the logical one. Why be so defensive? Possible loss of rice bowl?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you believe i earn $1,600 per mth, you should also believe everything else i said:

1) you are a dog
2) your mum is a prostitute in Geylang
3) everything that is posted in this forum is 100% true

:oIo::kma:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Why be so defensive? Possible loss of rice bowl?

the last i checked, i wasn't the one who was defensive when questions were asked :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my question in post #50 remains standing.

Honestly, there is no way those questions can be answered unless she is forthcoming or someone can read her mind.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Honestly, there is no way those questions can be answered unless she is forthcoming or someone can read her mind.

i guess only she will know :o:o:o

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole, sorry to say this, but you have lost your mind.