• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah neh

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah

Too bad tonychat offer his smelly shriveling POO-tong ice-cream instead

cJbT1wD.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank you Nicole Seah for initiating a donation drive for the decease drunken Ah

Only in this fucking country do ppl protect foreigners that created so much damage. I am sure them not being chinese also added to it.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

tonychat is the first to pull his pants down and offer free ice-cream to ah nehs....

You got it wrong. My bestest friend pulled down the pants of all the Ah Nehs and banglas and gave them free-ice cream.

He did not eat those black dick, but he merely suck them and swallow those cums. So he is not considered as eating meat.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is a poor judge of character - always choosing loser men, from presidential candidates, boyfriends and political mentors.

The dead Indian FW was a drunkard who was de-bussed because he was a nuisance onboard and probably passed out under the wheel of the bus. The deceased rather spend his meagre income on alcohol than remit $$ to his family. Drunkards often abuse their wives and family with physical violence.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is a poor judge of character - always choosing loser men, from presidential candidates, boyfriends and political mentors.

The dead Indian FW was a drunkard who was de-bussed because he was a nuisance onboard and probably passed out under the wheel of the bus. The deceased rather spend his meagre income on alcohol than remit $$ to his family. Drunkards often abuse their wives and family with physical violence.

She should have her head examine!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some foreign trash gets drunk, assaults a sinkie, drops his pants and he's rewarded posthumously with a donation drive??

This is the sort of politician you want in Parliament???

There are probably hundreds of fellow citizens who are in far greater need of financial help than this pundek! What is she doing for them???

you want a girl who chases after used tampons?

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopisai,

Wishing you a really horrible day !

May your enemies haunt you day and night
May you bump into them at the cul-de-sac

:oIo:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She should have her head examine!

And you should go for remedial lessons in Ingereesh grammar:

Shittypore should have his head EXAMINED! :oIo::kma:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

She is a poor judge of character

when she made those decisions, were they out of her own free will, manipulated, coerced or other wise?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

when she made those decisions, were they out of her own free will, manipulated, coerced or other wise?

Any political leader wannabe who is easily coerced, manipulated and does not act out of their free will is just another IDIOT no different from Mr "Mee Siam Mai Hum"

ablekid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't understand why is this Nicole Seah and team helping foreigners, instead of our own poor and needy people!? To add salt to injury, they are helping the very bunch of foreigners who created the first riot in 40years in our country!? such blatant disrespect for ur country, these fuckin pundeks!

The correction action to take now is to really stand firm and send the message across to all these caste practicing pariah morons that when they are in our country they better fuckin behave or we'll fuck them up good! Assimilate into our way of life, not the other way round!
I wonder if Nicole Seah and team do their own due dillgence to verify whatever sad story that is being told by the dead drunken idiot's family is true or not!? That drunken idiot's family could have fabricated a sad story about how he is the solebreadwinner in the family, how the rest of the family can't work, blah blah blah, in hope of getting some "sympathy money/ benefits" in return!
Do we really need to setup so many events and NGOs to help all these bangala migrant workers? The wages they earn, albeit littler by our standards, is quite substantial back in their own country. Also, while they are working here, they get to screw around with pinoy gfs therefore I feel that they should have some sort of disposable income after remitting money back to their own family.

Can't help but feelthat Nicole Seah and team (and their likes) are just jumping on the "it is so cool and fashionable to help migrant workers these days" bandwagon. They should really set their vanity aside and channel those resources towards helping our local poor and needy. Those are the people who really need help from us coz the government ain't doing anything to help them!

Agree with you Royalblood why are our local trying to get attention on such situation. Same as sending money,materials etc to Philippines for the typhoon disaster.
Their own goverment dont even care about their own citizens because they know that our kaypor singaporean will send money and help. Like the china girl Huang Na case the mother is a millionaire now china thanks to the S$800k singaporean donated.Our PAP goverment is no different dont care about the lowly paid,poor and old generation who had slot their life in support of the PAP goverment in the hope of living a better life.
Come on Nicole I know your father and uncle they are nice people and kind hearted men,please help
the needy Singaporeans whom have been neglected by the PAP and not any Foreign Trash.
Many Singaporeans still need help.Hope you realised this and if you still go for 2016 election in Marine parade I will still vote for you to a better future for Singaporean.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so anyone who makes decisions that are of the Unsinkified type must have been coerced, manipulated, not out of his/her own free will or otherwise? wow, no wonder LeongSam says Sinkies get the kind of Gahbrament that they deserve. or perhaps your line of thinking is like your friend LockeLiberal. birds of a feather flock together.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

just another IDIOT no different from Mr "Mee Siam Mai Hum"

i was under the impression politicians are like coconut trees :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

so anyone who makes decisions that are of the Unsinkified type must have been coerced, manipulated, not out of his/her own free will or otherwise? wow, no wonder LeongSam says Sinkies get the kind of Gahbrament that they deserve. or perhaps your line of thinking is like your friend LockeLiberal. birds of a feather flock together.

a true liberal at heart, i shall be! any problems? :p:p:p

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I share your doubt and I doubted her alliance since that day she apologized to the Malays. She is a silly puppet and mouthpiece. When she cried in front of the camera, my doubts were gone. It became affirmative that she was from the "white" side.

She must be having bipolar disease like that ex-beauty Queen. She hamtam PAP's policy on foreigners during the GE and now she is helping the pundeks. Lucky she did not win in last GE. She better quit politics while she is still ahead.:mad:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

She hamtam PAP's policy on foreigners during the GE and now she is helping the pundeks.

she must be feeling very generous during this Christmassy season :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a true liberal at heart, i shall be! any problems? :p:p:p

a true liberal does not assume that any decision that is of the Unsinkified type is coerced, against own free will, manipulated or otherwise. on the other hand that is a fascist trait. i can safely assume that you are a fake liberal. if i wanted to be unkind but truthful, i will say you are a PAP IB. why should i have a problem with fake people. there are many of them in any society, the key is to identify them and treat them accordingly. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She must be having bipolar disease like that ex-beauty Queen. She hamtam PAP's policy on foreigners during the GE and now she is helping the pundeks. Lucky she did not win in last GE. She better quit politics while she is still ahead.:mad:

Just had this inkling that she is being "arm-twisted" again to take on a new role. Her arms must be really crooked by now; or is it her heart First the face book rubbish then the typhoon donation and now this. Such a well-scripted development. There are just those who are willing to play the role of a clown. After all, the remuneration may be irresistible.

Last edited: