• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank You, Heng Swee Keat

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm saying dun fall for their script
My thots exactly...don't fall for this out- of- the- cold surprise slaying of an elitist enhancing sacred cow...you can bet that the pro-alumni scheme will be scrapped next.

I suspect that the new spin head honcho has convinced his masters that the winning strategy is to first trick the opposition into boycotting the national CONversation (NC ) by excluding them, then one by one and primed nearer GE2016 discard/modify the least damaging ( to the elite anyway ) problem causing policies or sacred cows to win fence sitter or newly converted we- need- more- opposition- rep-in-Parliament voters back. And the credit will all go to the "participants" in the NC...QED. The moment that they sense the sourness at ground level has evaporated they will call elections, snap if necessary. I sincerely hope that the Opposition will not be caught sleeping....