• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thaksin and Yingluck visit their Hakka ancestral home

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You scratch my back, i scratch yours. Win win. ASEAN is simply wishful thinking and childish naivity.

Asean is just the global supplier of palm oil, brown-skinned prostitutes and the occasional ISIS volunteer fighter.

What other shit do we offer the world?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asean is just the global supplier of palm oil, brown-skinned prostitutes and the occasional ISIS volunteer fighter.

Rubber. For tyres, rubber bands and condoms. Life would be unimaginable without rubber.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better a Chinese tributary than be part of a farcical regional bloc with no teeth. Thailand had little common interest with the rest of ASEAN. A Beijing backed coup d'tat would be most delightful.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China will bestow the Thais with some prized pandas.

they can't wait to get rid of their wanking pandas. toys of wanking pandas have started to go on sale.

http://happyplace.someecards.com/pandsturbation/caught-on-tape-masturbating-panda/

image.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubber. For tyres, rubber bands and condoms.

Tyres use (some?) synthetic rubber nowadays. Ok condoms are still made from natural latex.

Other Asean exports I could think of:
- Tiger penises
- Elephant tusks
- Birds nest
- Aids/STDs
- ??
- ??

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many ang mohs etc hate this man. Don't know why. I can bet him being chinese is one of the reasons.

Thaksin is perceived as nationalistic and anti foreigner.
He started the early closing of nightspots and limiting the long term visas of foreigners.
War on drugs probably also hurt angmo drug users.
And you are right that many of them are in thaivisa.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Beijing backed coup... in exchange for the Kra Canal green light... sounds like a fair trade

How a Thai Canal Could Transform Southeast Asia
http://thediplomat.com/2013/12/how-a-thai-canal-could-transform-southeast-asia/

No worries... Singapore can be a touristy spot just like Malacca. Malacca was once a thriving sea port too.

Unless of course, you have destroyed all the heritage spots when the Kra Canal is complete, tourists wouldn't want to see a mall on Pulau Ubin. :rolleyes: