• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thaksin and Yingluck visit their Hakka ancestral home

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hainanese also same....... all become rebels.......

The Northerners view the Cantonese as chronic revolutionaries....... too bad they have not experienced the Hakkas and Hainanese....

Historically the most famous troublemaking regions are Hunan and Shandong. The people from these 2 parts can be real rude assholes if you've met any of them.

As a Hainanese I can tell you we aren't troublemakers. There have been famous exiled officials like Su Dongpo but more often they are just loudmouths like Goh meng seng.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Historically the most famous troublemaking regions are Hunan and Shandong. The people from these 2 parts can be real rude assholes if you've met any of them.

As a Hainanese I can tell you we aren't troublemakers. There have been famous exiled officials like Su Dongpo but more often they are just loudmouths like Goh meng seng.

Simi troublemaker ?
My clansman Tan Jee Say is the bestest Hylam lang
:p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yingluck-meizhou-9.jpg

the next photo take maybe inside a thai military prison wearing zebra pyjamas instead of leopard print and displaying prisoners name tags

In your dreams sista....
The man will be the one who ends the chakri dynasty.
He will become the first president of Thailand....that's his destiny.
Thaksin haters beh tahan he enjoying life and remains 'at large'.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In your dreams sista....

LKY and King Bhumibol contesting to see who dies first. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In your dreams sista....

many ang mohs etc hate this man. Don't know why. I can bet him being chinese is one of the reasons.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many ang mohs etc hate this man. Don't know why. I can bet him being chinese is one of the reasons.

It's probably due to him coming down hard on the drug lords while he was the prime minister. Once you hurt someone's pocket, it's personal.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your dreams sista....

not so easy lah fren..king and privy council still control army. his sis now also become fugitive. he lppl his sis cbbc. hehe

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's probably due to him coming down hard on the drug lords while he was the prime minister. Once you hurt someone's pocket, it's personal.

Those ang mohs can't be drug lords la. They are those assholes who come/retire to thailand and act like they are experts in the culture, politics, everything to do with the nation and they will bitch about every small fucking thing over there all because it's different from their home countries. Don't know why some of them like the monarchy so much.

You can read about them on thaivisa forum.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ang mohs can't be drug lords la. They are those assholes who come/retire to thailand and act like they are experts in the culture, politics, everything to do with the nation and they will bitch about every small fucking thing over there all because it's different from their home countries. Don't know why some of them like the monarchy so much.

You can read about them on thaivisa forum.

farangs supporting pattaya a-go-go bars and phuket beach economy

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visit is politically motivated? We all know how friendly the Shinawatra siblings are with Beijing. Never hurts for China to have more allies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Send is a "what tell lang".....:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Visit is politically motivated? We all know how friendly the Shinawatra siblings are with Beijing. Never hurts for China to have more allies.

the octopussy analogy of chicom taking over japan's failed ww2 dreams of creating the greater east asia co-prosperity sphere is still pretty much alive. :wink:

image.jpg