• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thais rout Singapore 5-0 at SEA Games

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may ask why my uncle didn't put more money since he so yaya ?
Becas my uncle think
1. Sg pool money is always there won't finish one so no need kan cheong.
2. It is not 100% sure win
3. Sense of achievement is good to continue with his discoverlee
:biggrin:
4. Another leeson is that if put more money the pressure to analyse properlee will be affected. My uncle did attempted to increase bet but upto $100 max becas if he turn greedy god will punish him. :o-o: hence all his bets usuallee hoovering $10 to $50 :smile:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
4. Another leeson is that if put more money the pressure to analyse properlee will be affected. My uncle did attempted to increase bet but upto $100 max becas if he turn greedy god will punish him. :o-o: hence all his bets usuallee hoovering $10 to $50 :smile:
This is 1 eg of his upper leemit bet :geek:
Screenshot_20220513-133027_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's executive summary for football is
1. Last time before My uncle became a wise men he also will be fans of certain clubs wearing their Jersey cheering for goals etc now no way lah he don't even bother to watch soccer :biggrin:
2. To football fans wake up your fucking idea understand? :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220521-091135_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-4
Early morning go pang jio did a quick checked and spotted formula happening so put money take money. No more No less just nice by 2 goals @ injury time 90'+5min then it opened becas of the fixed formula :biggrin: go for good breakfast :whistling:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle's executive summary for football is
1. Last time before My uncle became a wise men he also will be fans of certain clubs wearing their Jersey cheering for goals etc now no way lah he don't even bother to watch soccer :biggrin:
2. To football fans wake up your fucking idea understand? :biggrin:

football matches are fixed ? betters shouldn't watch football ? :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The show goes on and on .
Collect tomolo money again :biggrin:
You think my uncle so stupid let you con ? :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220521-173924_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-1

Screenshot_20220521-173650_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-4

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like My uncle wa zai. Its not easy to win the money. As a eg today he collected say $350 from 7 am to 7pm a period of 12hours. Is it worth it ? Well is not that need to work 12 hours but before matches are kicked off need to monitor and analyse. Once about to collect then leepeat the process again. It can be quite tiring :o-o: Many people will be tempted to speed up the winning and will mostlee end up losing that's where my uncle the wise man wish to avoid :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight not many matches. Also tired liao. Tiu gang dou you tao ah hei :biggrin: pang kang liao
Continue to raid sg pool after seeing formulas happening. Sg pool give money my uncle cannot leeject .its a sin to leeject. Tired also must grab it then say.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220522-145840_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-0

Progressive added bets when signal more assured

Screenshot_20220522-145844_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220522-145851_Chrome.jpg

da4rf2l-df003355-a992-4132-a813-2525495fd45c.png

download.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-145851_Chrome.jpg