• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thais rout Singapore 5-0 at SEA Games

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220511-115416_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-115454_Chrome.jpg

Is it worth it to stay up late to collect $75 profits from sg pool i.e to monitor for signalling I.e add bet when more secured ? :biggrin: KNN

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of Singapore footballers are Malay and they did not focus in their training during fasting month and after that Hari Raya. How do u expect them to kick football ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of Singapore footballers are Malay and they did not focus in their training during fasting month and after that Hari Raya. How do u expect them to kick football ?
How many players there are who playing who injured who leeplaced who substitute etc all has no leelation to the outcome one lah KNN the matches has already been discussed and fixed . You have to acknowledge this before you can win money like my uncle.
Screenshot_20220511-133719_Chrome.jpg

Ft 4-0
My uncle waited for major punter manu fans to enter market before he placed his bets.

Screenshot_20220511-133710_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-1
My uncle leeceived another signal and did a progressive up bet
Screenshot_20220511-133913_Chrome.jpg

Same for this 3 progression upon leeceiving signal Ft 0-1
Screenshot_20220511-133608_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-133735_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-133602_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh when ter nao uncle bet $500 on Cambodia @ 1.90 My uncle monitored for a while and leecided this time is for sinkie to win :biggrin: KNN sometimes my uncle feel abit chek arc to always take money literallee from them :sneaky::biggrin: KNN

Screenshot_20220511-190238_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-1

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As my uncle always said make more friends with ter nao uncle's and you will stand to benefit :whistling:
Nabeh ter nao uncle wanted to leecover from afternoon losses and threw 1k on pahang @1.58. My uncle monitored for a while again and leecided to try oppie @4.50
Ft 1-2 :biggrin:
Abit chek arc always suck money from them KNN but it pays to be a wise men :geek::wink::sneaky::whistling:
Screenshot_20220511-221917_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As my uncle always mentioned this is not easy money too . It leequires wisdom patience & time monitoring network of ter nao associates and most importantlee not being greedy and some luck :geek: we are not going to be rich by taking makan and expenses money but it pays well considering the effort and basicallee my uncle is living on other people's money for his basic needs:thumbsup:
Leeference to a hk new drama OPM
Screenshot_20220511-223737_aDrama.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220511-230241_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-230418_Chrome.jpg

Sometimes act also must act properlee lah KNN
My uncle shall let samsters ownself figure out is there such thing as favourite team ht 3-0 ft can be 3-4 if they are playing real game? :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh ter nao uncle wanted to leecover from afternoon losses and threw 1k on pahang @1.58. My uncle monitored for a while again and leecided to try oppie @4.50
Ft 1-2 :biggrin:
Abit chek arc always suck money from them KNN but it pays to be a wise men :geek::wink::sneaky::whistling:
View attachment 145607
Screenshot_20220511-232039_Chrome.jpg

Case study For the other mleague match which my uncle did not placed bet (becas odds bay gum my uncle's taste & appetite)
Darul takzim the hot fav @ 1.20
Why got 90mins they didn't want to score and fix it for it to be at 90+ min injury time then scored?

Leeson is that
1. If before ht they score bookie will have to pay those ter nao punter who bet on half time full time double. Ter nao punter will see 1.20 is too little. So you can see a trend that if a hot fav team did not win during half time then their chances to win at ft is much higher. On the other hand if they were to win before ht then the opposite is true I.e at ft the fav chance of winning becomes slimmer. Proof from the sarawak match that My uncle had placed his bet. Pahang @1.70 was ht 1-0 so during ft verlee unlikele they will win.
2. They need to instill a electric shock to the punter who threw 1k to win $200 I.e hope gone and leesurrected. This kind of effect will make them want to bet more at the next fav game. That's when my uncle will step in to leverage on their stupidity :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many players there are who playing who injured who leeplaced who substitute etc all has no leelation to the outcome one lah KNN the matches has already been discussed and fixed . You have to acknowledge this before you can win money like my uncle.
.View attachment 145535
Ft 4-0
My uncle waited for major punter manu fans to enter market before he placed his bets.

View attachment 145536
Ft 0-1
My uncle leeceived another signal and did a progressive up bet
View attachment 145537

Same for this 3 progression upon leeceiving signal Ft 0-1
View attachment 145538
View attachment 145539
View attachment 145540
My uncle is not scared to share some of his analysis with samster as sg pool is verlee rich :biggrin:
You will also noticed 1 thing which is verlee common and obviouslee they are fixed.
When a hot fav team wins a underdog they mostlee will not win by more than 2 goals I.e -1.5goal will not happen. Whereas the underdog can win the fav by as many goals as they like. This Manu match even manu were to win you think they will win by many goals ? Dont be stupid lo but Brighton is different 4 goals or more will be allowed to happen KNN Becas ter nao punter will always think hot fav should win by more goals. This is totallee a stupid mindset. That'd why you can see my uncle onlee bet on -1.5goal for those not so hot team becas punter are scared. When people are more fearful then it will happen more likelee :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is not scared to share some of his analysis with samster as sg pool is verlee rich :biggrin:
You will also noticed 1 thing which is verlee common and obviouslee they are fixed.
When a hot fav team wins a underdog they mostlee will not win by more than 2 goals I.e -1.5goal will not happen. Whereas the underdog can win the fav by as many goals as they like. This Manu match even manu were to win you think they will win by many goals ? Dont be stupid lo but Brighton is different 4 goals or more will be allowed to happen KNN Becas ter nao punter will always think hot fav should win by more goals. This is totallee a stupid mindset. That'd why you can see my uncle onlee bet on -1.5goal for those not so hot team becas punter are scared. When people are more fearful then it will happen more likelee :cool:
See for yourself . These are then those that -1.5goals are more possible :cool: all collect from sg pool.
Screenshot_20220511-235833_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-000232_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-235728_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-000205_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220513-121655_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220513-121618_Chrome.jpg

Last night slept early missed out some goodies for spur 3-0
This morning onlee 2 matches to pua signal come both collect money :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle need to wait for before kickoff then roughlee can tell fix leesult becas that period all the ter nao major punter will enter market :eek::biggrin::geek:
You may ask why my uncle didn't put more money since he so yaya ?
Becas my uncle think
1. Sg pool money is always there won't finish one so no need kan cheong.
2. It is not 100% sure win
3. Sense of achievement is good to continue with his discoverlee
:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may ask why my uncle didn't put more money since he so yaya ?
Becas my uncle think
1. Sg pool money is always there won't finish one so no need kan cheong.
2. It is not 100% sure win
3. Sense of achievement is good to continue with his discoverlee
:biggrin:
So now you know why my uncle can anyhow beat ceo to puppy becas he is not scared of getting fired at all :biggrin: KNN