• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thais Demonstrat a brand new form of Political Movement

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is getting fruitless and hopeless.

to fight something as big as LKY and PAP, u cant go head to head as their head is bigger than yours. many just dun see this and think they can whack headon.

its sad but what could be achieved will not to be when people put too much of their ego and believes infront of what actually could be done.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is getting fruitless and hopeless.

to fight something as big as LKY and PAP, u cant go head to head as their head is bigger than yours. many just dun see this and think they can whack headon.

its sad but what could be achieved will not to be when people put too much of their ego and believes infront of what actually could be done.

I am very very used to this, and in my experience the famiLEE LEEgime is very vulnerable weak fragile and coward, it much easier to screw them then any one could imagine. :biggrin: Their ego is big, their burdens are huge, their courage is non-existence, their liabilities are unlimited.

Yes I insist and precisely that head to head is the only right way, any slight deviation will lose the most crucial advantage. The more there are people thinking that the famiLEE LEEgime was strong and can not go head to head the more we should do so, to prove the truth and show to entire world.

In particular, Lee Kuan Yew old dog thief is the one that have to be defeated via only this way, that is to prove what he is made of. Other than this way I am not interested in other ways. :p:wink:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very very used to this, and in my experience the famiLEE LEEgime is very vulnerable weak fragile and coward, it much easier to screw them then any one could imagine. :biggrin: Their ego is big, their burdens are huge, their courage is non-existence, their liabilities are unlimited.

uncle yap, wake up lah

the lee clan is living in total comfort. u r but a mosqito and they would bother little abt u.

u can term them, name them in anyway u want but end of the day, they will hold out longer than you will ever be.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle yap, wake up lah

the lee clan is living in total comfort. u r but a mosqito and they would bother little abt u.

u can term them, name them in anyway u want but end of the day, they will hold out longer than you will ever be.

You put my cock into your mouth lah! Talk big here. Go suck cocks better!

kangaroo.corpse

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle yap, wake up lah

Lee? Comfort? ahahaha... why they have to see so many doctors and take so much drugs?

Why is Loong resigned from Finance Minister post and kept looking for some one to take over as PM in a hurry?

Huh?

Fucked up Moron!

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle yap, wake up lah

zzzz

Lee Cunt Yew? Big fuck?

Why every time kanna fucked and apologize to Malaysia & Indonesia?

Kan Nah Lan right?

zzzz

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee? Comfort? ahahaha... why they have to see so many doctors and take so much drugs?

Why is Loong resigned from Finance Minister post and kept looking for some one to take over as PM in a hurry?

Huh?

Fucked up Moron!

end of the day, they have the money and the power.

u guys can cry sour all u want but really, that is all u can do...mmaking empty noises with no results to show.