• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand - Partition if Military stages Coup

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not up to him to decide.
He got masters to report to....hint: he was ex queen's guard.
Likely he will if yellows aren't making progress.

Let's wait till the old man passes on and see how they love his son.

Last edited:

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
BfbmlZDIMAAySSz.jpg

Yingluck casts her vote.....
yummy......... hope her admirers in Singapore can see this pic........ esp that humless guy in pink......

yes, it is hot on the Thai media and the net Yingluck confirmed once again that she is the most stupid idiot ever, as PM she cast the cards in the wrong boxes
when asked, she pushed the blame to the two girls "They didn't stop me"

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, it is hot on the Thai media and the net Yingluck confirmed once again that she is the most stupid idiot ever, as PM she cast the cards in the wrong boxes
when asked, she pushed the blame to the two girls "They didn't stop me"

Stupid yellow shIt supporter. Trying to find fault with Yingluck again?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys here please be careful what you a talk if not like me kenna summon like this

Maybe the forum must remove this thread too just in case.

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid yellow shIt supporter. Trying to find fault with Yingluck again.

she does it again .

The famous one must be during one of the head of states meet oversea when she gave speech, the note attached the speech sheet told her to say thank you three times after the speech, yes, that was what she said "Thank You Three Times"

She came back to Thailand and happily declared that she came back from a country called Sydney , and she met President Najib of Malaysia over there

this are just a few, if you want some good laugh ask your Thai friends about it.

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys here please be careful what you a talk if not like me kenna summon like this

bumrungraad health screening said it all,

your traveling pattern, where you stay, what car you drive, what business you are in, etc.

you can remove the thread, does not make any different

Last edited:

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2EEXrWHpGtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
----------

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hey Nong, I know you are one of those Bangkokian elites or middle class who supports the Yellow Shirt. What the fuck are you doing? A witch hunt on Red Shirt supporters in this forum?

Don't give us your crap about Democracy because your Democrat Party are losers and Suthep is nothing but a crook. They are not Democratic at all. Ahbisit is a good man, but too bad, he is a puppet of the Junta and Robin to Batman Suthep.

All of us here say what we want about whoever, at the end of the day we only say and we did not take real action. We are Singaporeans, not Khon Thai. So go witch hunt your own Thai people, you chump.

Admit it, you still think that you and your Bangkok friends are the Amart (Lords) while those folks in the Provinces are Prai (Serfs) and they are too stupid to vote?? Only clever Bangkok eiltes like you and your friends can vote?? The stupid Issan and Ner people who sell their vote for THB 500 to Pheu Thai Party right? Fuck you. I hear this crap from my Bangkok friends almost everyday, and I am sick and tired of arguing with them. Just remember, Feudalism is over in Thailand!!! Move on..

Also, Pheu Thai is going to be the next Government and also the following Government and the next. So you can take a long time to check BiNN.

Before you check the BiNN on others, the Red shirts are coming after you to check BiNN you.

Chok Dee khrap!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well that chump can wait long long for his Democrat Party to be the Government first.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

your traveling pattern, where you stay, what car you drive, what business you are in, etc.

Hey asshole. If I dare expose your PM to me in this forum I am not afraid of you or any exposure. I already expect people here to know the real me. If I post my hotel names you mean people cannot check and I don't expect anyone to check? Of course they check. If I post my flight numbers and tickets you mean I think no one check? Of course so your words do not frighten me and I am neither stupid nor ignorant that to think people will not know me if they don't then I think the are damn stupid.

This is a free forum anyone can express his opinion. I did not force anyone to read or believe me. Shoo shoo shoo please don't stop people here from posting.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An observer comments : "Arrogant attitude of Thai Chinese minority is very dangerous. The idea it is their birthright is to rule over Thailand. It could turn against themselves if the angry Reds really started flooding to Bangkok. All that decades long hate just waiting to be released. It could turn very ugly and very fast. When Thais lose their cool, they really lose it in very bad way."

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;bGKpC5eGCzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGKpC5eGCzs[/video]

Yingluck casts her votes in the wrong box

It seems she did ask the Election officials which box to use..... see vid at 20 secs.

Officials seemed to point at the wrong box.......

Conspiracy or incompetence?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;bGKpC5eGCzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGKpC5eGCzs[/video]

Yingluck casts her votes in the wrong box

It seems she did ask the Election officials which box to use..... see vid at 20 secs.

Officials seemed to point at the wrong box.......

Conspiracy or incompetence?

Incompetency.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well that chump can wait long long for his Democrat Party to be the Government first.

Fact: the democrats not won an election in decades.
The last time they managed to form a coalition government under Chuan 20 over years ago.....suthep was the one who brought it down with his corrupt scandals involving land deals.
That's the facts of history folks....