• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand - Partition if Military stages Coup

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20110704-025557.jpg

The 2 Thailands

===================

BANGKOK: -- The red shirt movement in Chiang Mai province has prepared a retreat for caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra should the military stage a coup d'etat.

In that case, Yingluck government can be relocated to Chiang Mai, the home province of the Shinawatra clan, with the Northern city becoming the capital.

Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post quoted red shirt activist, Mahawang Kawang, as saying that their movement is large enough to challenge the military.

"We are not afraid. All the red groups will unite. We are willing to sacrifice our lives," said Kawang, president of the alumni association of Yupparaj school in Chiang Mai where Yingluck was once a student.

"It is likely the government will move to Chiang Mai. We can defeat tanks because we have the numbers," Kawang added.

Red shirt supporters have spread rumours that the military will intervene to quell the ongoing chaos in the country caused by antigovernment protests led by former Democrat MP Suthep Thaugsuban. Suthep has led 'Bangkok Shutdown' campaign since January 13, seeking national reform

The Post reported that some experts consider the government relocating as an unlikely prospect.

Red shirt organiser Supon Fumuljaroen, a former classmate of Thaksin, is now vicechairman of the UDD in Chiang Mai province. They both hail from the small town of San Kamphaeng, about 30 minutes’ drive from the city of Chiang Mai.

The Post quoted Supon, a former policeman as saying "The majority of redshirts really like the idea of a separate state. If they stage a coup, we can live without Bangkok."

Pinkaew Laungaramsri, a sociologist at Chiang Mai University, said the northsouth divide meant that Thailand was breaking up.

"If the government is kicked out then Yingluck will be invited to set up a government here in Chiang Mai," she said.

-- The Nation 2014-01-30

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not accurate. Eastern side should be Palangchon territory. Which quite neutral. Don't tell me u know more than me? then me really respect u.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest pappies IB go worrry about stinking land like patriotic me. Other people problem, not out problem. why so kay poh?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;_wVmQAp13kI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wVmQAp13kI#t=190[/video]

It's starting soon......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BfYzx5yCcAAiq6e.jpg

Gunfire rang out across a busy intersection in Thailand's capital for more than an hour Saturday as protesters and government supporters clashed on the eve of tense nationwide elections. At least seven people were wounded, including an American photojournalist.

BfYrmDtCIAAHyv7.jpg

People caught up in the mayhem crouched behind cars and ducked on a pedestrian bridge while others fled inside a nearby shopping mall. Several masked gunmen wearing armored vests bent down under a highway overpass as one of them fired a weapon concealed in a sack.

BfY39fXCcAMyUaj.jpg

The confrontation began after a group of pro-government supporters marched to a district office in the northern Bangkok suburb of Laksi. The office, which housed ballot boxes, had been surrounded by protesters who have been trying to derail Sunday's vote.

As gunfire rattled the area and people screamed in fear, an enraged mob of pro-government supporters wielding huge sticks smashed the windshields of a car carrying protesters that sped away. The two sides also fought with rocks and firecrackers. Associated Press journalists saw a gunman firing an assault rifle, and another firing a pistol as he lay on his stomach on the road.

BfYdJr1CUAAYyt1.jpg

BfZI19mCUAAbzsy.jpg

According to the city's emergency services, at least six Thais were wounded, including a reporter for the local Daily News newspaper. An American photojournalist, James Nachtwey, was grazed by a bullet in the leg.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The report that in the event of a military coup the entire government will move to Chiang Mai is a news that had been floating around since last month. It is a very likely scenario is the democratically elected government is kicked out once again by the military but instead of going into exile like Thaksin this government will just move into safer place within Thailand and face off the military.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Simply look at these 3 photos what do you see? Yes you guessed it right, these vigilantes bearing arms are the anti-government protesters. It is a well known fact in Thailand that the yellowshirts are fond to carry firearms to shoot at their own protesters and blame others for shooting them, remember their march to the airports the last time? It is also a well known fact that the redshirts do not carry firearms.

fuksin shinnafux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply look at these 3 photos what do you see? Yes you guessed it right, these vigilantes bearing arms are the anti-government protesters. It is a well known fact in Thailand that the yellowshirts are fond to carry firearms to shoot at their own protesters and blame others for shooting them

apparently most other people living in Thailand have different view from yours
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...as-protest-rivals-clash-on-thai-election-eve/

For the record. This is to confirm that the red shirts have total police impunity.
I bet the taxi driver does not get investigated for blocking the car in while the mob attempted to murder the occupants, this was probably just a simple road user trying to get through.
Note the police walking right next to a red shirt holding a pistol?
Notice the thug in the video at 0.44 min throwing an explosive into the back of the car with the same policeman standing no more than 5 M away?
I hope the army study this footage and decide that enough is enough and pick up their weapons and retaliate.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smelly stinkees should just worry about stinking land. Kay poh for fuck? Limpeh stay here also more worry stinking land than stinkees worry here.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not accurate. Eastern side should be Palangchon territory. Which quite neutral. Don't tell me u know more than me? then me really respect u.

Right bro, you are the Chonburi expert.

Isn't Palang Chon Party part of the Government Coalition with Pheu Thai Party?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The report that in the event of a military coup the entire government will move to Chiang Mai is a news that had been floating around since last month. It is a very likely scenario is the democratically elected government is kicked out once again by the military but instead of going into exile like Thaksin this government will just move into safer place within Thailand and face off the military.

If that happens, it will be the end of the Kingdom of Thailand.

There will be North-South Divide.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simply look at these 3 photos what do you see? Yes you guessed it right, these vigilantes bearing arms are the anti-government protesters. It is a well known fact in Thailand that the yellowshirts are fond to carry firearms to shoot at their own protesters and blame others for shooting them, remember their march to the airports the last time? It is also a well known fact that the redshirts do not carry firearms.

Can't tell for sure whether is Yellow or Red shirt who did that.

But it make no sense for Pheu Thai or Red Shirt to shoot the protestors, cos there will be backlash from the neutral and also the Military may intervene.

The Pheu Thai and Red Shirt has more to lose if the situation in Bangkok turns ugly.

Suthep is not a saint alright.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_wVmQAp13kI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>