• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thailand Has More Than 2,000,000 Cheap Prostitutes

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
not so surprisingly, tonychat has chosen to avoid this thread..

thai loser, this thread about thai prostitute leh, come here n defend them lah.. your ladyboy gf also working as one what..:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to the recent unrest in Thailand, more Thai women are losing their jobs and turning to prostitution, something they will always be good at...lolzzz.

The number of cheap Thai prostitutes now stands at 4,000,000...
What a crappy cuntry Thailand is...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr PAP is one big brothel some times FOC for Ang Mohs.

So are you any better? You WHORE!:oIo:

You retarded son of a cheap Thai whore:oIo:

Thais are only good for protesting and whoring:mad:
Amongst the many customers of your mum, have you found out who is your daddy..:oIo:

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded son of a cheap Thai whore:oIo:

Thais are only good for protesting and whoring:mad:
Amongst the many customers of your mum, have you found out who is your daddy..:oIo:

The million dollar man is back with his bantering disguising the fact that he is an inbreed and his daughters are actually his sisters and her mother is actually his sister and his father is actually his brother and his daughters mother are actually his mother & sisters which are in turn her sisters, man what confused inbreeding cycle in his family and to top it all off, he actually gets real turn on when his mother is fucked in the ass by fellow forumer & paying uncles thus fostering his ass fucking fetish & at the same time develop a acute likeness for being fucked in the ass by paying uncles thus he will help out his mother in taking customers thus concluding him to be a anal taking, inbreeding, intellectually subnormal, egoistically, limited vocabulary imaginary million dollars earning spastic gay.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh I sure hope e likes of Clinton666 r nt affiliated to PAP practically insults ppe's mums in his posts. Quite unbecoming of anywan decent

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded GAY DOG :oIo:

YOU THAIS ARE A JOKE...BESIDES SELLING YOUR DAUGHTERS TO PROSTITUTION, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GOOD AT:mad:

You are so right! Besides that, can sniff out a inbreed like you from a peninsula away! Do try to educate yourself on vocabulary otherwise it will just be that few default words and bringing ridicule upon yourself!

:oIo:YOU RETARDED, SPASTIC, LOW INTELLECT, SUBNORMAL MOTHER WHORE OF A INBREED:oIo:YES YOU ARE AND YOU ARE SO PROUD TO BE ONE AND TO PROVE IT YOU WILL LET THE NEXT 10 BANGLA THAT YOU SEE ANALISED YOU & CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE:oIo:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, didn't prostitution increase under thugsin's reign?? :confused:

Of course some thai girls were forced into prostitution due to coercion & debt, unfortunately. However, you can't say that thailand's economy is not largely fuelled by prostitution & maybe jasmine rice.

As far as I see it, none of the successive thai gahmens've been capable of bettering the lot for the thais, that's why the culture of rampant prostitution.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Several well-informed non governmental organization (NGO) groups estimate that the number of prostitutes in Thialand at any given time is close to 2 million. This figure represents 9% of female adult population.

Moniker Tonychat has happily informed his Sammyboy bros here that his wife is also a former cheap prostitute. She is banned from entering Singapore and hence tonychat has decided to stay in Thailand for good.
The reason why there are so many cheap prostitutes in Thailand is because Thailand has a perverse democracy where democractically elected leaders can be overthrown by a vocal minority and their policemen are too gay and retarded to do anything.

This is what happend when you take democracy too far and people do not respect the results of the election. How the hell did 30,000 gathered to protest at the Bangkok is beyond comprehension. In Singapore, the protest would have been cracked down once 5 or more protestors are gathered.

The world will be avoiding Thailand for the forseeable future even though Thailand is widely known as The Land Of Smiles and Cheap Prostitutes.

:eek::biggrin::p:cool: bump

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Several well-informed non governmental organization (NGO) groups estimate that the number of prostitutes in Thialand at any given time is close to 2 million. This figure represents 9% of female adult population.

Wow! I have never been to Bendcock. After reading this it temps me to visit at least once in my lifetime....just imagine in the airplane to Thailand, out of the 100 female 9 are whores. What an experience?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
.... 9% of their population willing enter into prostitution?

There is something seriously wrong with Thai politics. For the sake of the Thai majority, I hope Thaksin will return to power and dislodge the current PAD regime.

Bro, 9% of adult female population and NOT 9% of population.

I agree with you that Thaksin should return to save Thailand. The Yellow and Green all wayang only but Thailand will never progress under them!!

:mad:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! I have never been to Bendcock. After reading this it temps me to visit at least once in my lifetime....just imagine in the airplane to Thailand, out of the 100 female 9 are whores. What an experience?

I think in Bangkok, at least half the women are prostitutes.