• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THAILAND A Kingdom? This Kind Of Statement From The Royals?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real PROBLEM in Thailand is and always be the ROYALS and the people behind them.

Stop using Thaksin's name in vain. How many coups in Thailand over the decades? Long before Thaksin ok.

At least with Thaksin, he knows the REAL problem and tries to address this during his time as PM.

BUT, THE ELITES FABRICATED CHARGES against him. Please lah, when you already attained BILLIONS, it is no longer about money. Can you and your so called Thai friends understand that?
So you mean Thaksin earn billions during his reign as a Prime Minister? how do you justify his earnings I may ask?

Do you know how much the Thais love their Kings? they will die for him, go ask any of your so called "Elite" Thai friends lah :biggrin::biggrin:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really think it's the poor intentions to revolts? you are so naive :biggrin::biggrin:
Money is the root of all evil, think pls :p:p
One shot in Thaksin's head, you see there will be anymore demonstration or not.
Alamaking, long time never get into a heated exchange :biggrin: ?
Must be the fault of your avatar, so CHIO that ahleebaba like to FUCK YOU in red some more .....

You are both right for once .... $ is root of all evil, Thaksin has done much for the poor, but he is no saint too ...... Poor King is too frail to speak his mind, that fat wife of his also trying to be keh kiang, his playboy son not respected ... Siamland in a mess, but Thais are resilient .....

Ahleebaba, more bloodshed to come, so brace yourself .... the Red Shirted Protests have gone on for too long (more than 2 months now?) .... the inevitable will happen.... sad but inevitable ....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think you've got it wrong. It was in the 80s and 90s that prostitition in Thailand was at all time rampaging high. Girls form 14 to 16 sold into prostitution were very common. It was in the early 2000s under Thaksin that prostitution became more policed and controlled, especially underage prostitution. The selling of daughters into prostitution by north-east farmers also practically ceased, with Thaksin giving then government grants and loans so that they stopped relying on loansharks.

In any case, prostitution has always been officially illegal in Thailand. However, the loansharking and prostitution businesses are invariably backed, or in many cases, owned or co-owned by the military.

Thaksin was ex-commissioner of police before he became PM. There wasn't nothing much police could do about military-backed prostitution then. But after he became PM, his power became wider and he started cracking down. That's how it culminated at the 2006 army coup to throw him out.
Maybe i got it wrong, but prostitution still exist during Thaksin's reign, it was part of his illegal money earnings, it brought tourism, boost up the economy, it looks like Thailand was prospering, but with negative consequences, crimes, prostitutions, aids etc etc. It is not the right way to improve a country. Thats why during the last coup, the King supported it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, long time never get into a heated exchange :biggrin: ?
Must be the fault of your avatar, so CHIO that ahleebaba like to FUCK YOU in red some more .....

You are both right for once .... $ is root of all evil, Thaksin has done much for the poor, but he is no saint too ...... Poor King is too frail to speak his mind, that fat wife of his also trying to be keh kiang, his playboy son not respected ... Siamland in a mess, but Thais are resilient .....

Ahleebaba, more bloodshed to come, so brace yourself .... the Red Shirted Protests have gone on for too long (more than 2 months now?) .... the inevitable will happen.... sad but inevitable ....

Where got heated exchange? he call me names, even my grandfather also come out liao. I never say anything about him, maybe just naive. Naive for looking at 1 side of the story, didnt see the whole situation and start accusing the Royal family :p:p

And please, i never say i support Abhisit and his government also :P

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you mean Thaksin earn billions during his reign as a Prime Minister? how do you justify his earnings I may ask?

Do you know how much the Thais love their Kings? they will die for him, go ask any of your so called "Elite" Thai friends lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Wa lau eh...get your facts right. thaksin was already a BILLIONAIRE before he became PM. As to any more billions he earned during his PMship, billions in currencies, stocks and shares can easily double over the years. Maybe I should also call your GRANDMOTHER.

PERHAPS the people in the following report also being PAID ah?
:rolleyes:

<table class="tborder" id="post463883" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 05:41 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <!-- user info --> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"> <tbody><tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> allanlee
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_463883", true); </script>
Alfrescian (S)
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Aug 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 107 / Power: 31
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_463883"> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Civil War in BKK !!
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Bangkok is heading for civil war after the shooting of anti-government protest leader General Khattya. Defence <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_1" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" leohighlights_keywords="ministry" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dministry%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dministry%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="true">ministry</leo_highlight> officials are alarmed at reports of units of the Royal Thai Army going awol in support of the downed General.

A 90-man company from the 31st Army Ranger Regiment failed to return from its routine patrol along the Myanmar border. It was later established that they were enroute to Bangkok after learning of the shooting of their mentor General Khattiya. The unit was heavily armed with assault rifles, mortars, grenades and several thousand rounds of ammunition.

The Defence <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_2" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_2')" leohighlights_keywords="ministry" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dministry%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dministry%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="true">Ministry</leo_highlight> have sent a detachment of Royal Thai Marines from Narathiwat to take over the military arms depot at Phattalang from the Royal Thai 4th Army which had been guarding the depot. This was after the Commander of the 4th Army refused to swear allegiance to PM Arbishit and several officers and men voiced their displeasure over the use of force on the protestors. Although the 4th Army is based in the southern Nakhon Si Thammarat province away from the turmoil in Bangkok, the men were nevertheless <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_3" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_3')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_3')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_3')" leohighlights_keywords="disturbed" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Ddisturbed%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Ddisturbed%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="true">disturbed</leo_highlight> by the turn of events unfolding in the capital.

The Thai Army Ranger HQ in Pak Thong Chai (30km <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_4" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_4')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_4')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_4')" leohighlights_keywords="southwest" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dsouthwest%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dsouthwest%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="true">southwest</leo_highlight> of Korat) has also reported a 19-man Ranger squad missing. It was suspected that they had left to join the protestors in Bangkok.

In the eastern part of Thailand, the Suranee Task Force Unit 163 based in the Kantharalak district comprising mostly Thahan Prahan Rangers who were trained by General Khattiya has petitioned the government to stop using force on the protestors and to hand over the sniper who shot General Khattiya within 3 days. Their Field Commander Lt.General Chea Tara has declared that they will march to Bangkok to seek out <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_5" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_5')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_5')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_5')" leohighlights_keywords="the%20killer" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dthe%2520killer%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dthe%2520killer%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">the killer</leo_highlight> of "Por Seh Daeng" if their request is not acceded to.

The 31st, 32nd, 35th & 36th Regiments of the Royal Thai Army Rangers in Northwest Thailand have been ordered to disarm and remain in their bases. The Royal Thai 3rd Army based in Pitsanulok has been tasked to ensure that this order was complied with by the Ranger Regiments.

Likewise the 14th Royal Thai Army Ranger Regiment in Kanchanaburi has been disarmed and immobilised.

The shooting of General Khattiya seems to be a bad judgement call based on these reactions from the soldiers. I pray that all sides come to their senses and may peace prevail.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The EVIL guys behind the scenes have been around for DECADES. the power behind the throne I believe.

You're right. The Army is Protector of the Throne for not only decades, but for centuries. The conversion from absolute monarchy to constitutional monarchy in the mid 1930s was mostly in name only. Nothing much has changed between King and Army, just that people get to vote their legislators into Parliament. The PM and Cabinet in control of Parliament, very much still had to be someone acceptable to King and Army.

Then Thaksin had to come along and spoil all that that.

Thaksin was a billionaire before he became PM. He founded ShinCorp which owned AIS, the biggest mobile phone company in Thailand.

If Thais love their King so much, there'd be no need for Lese Majeste laws to keep their mouths shut or their asses locked up in a jail. To common Thais, the King is the symbol of their country. Foreigners insulting the King means insulting their country. Between Thais and their King, it's their domestic matter.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you people must focus on ONE, PLEASE LOOK AT THE COUPS OVER THE DECADES IN THAILAND AND ASK YOURSELF

....."WHO THE FUCK IS/ARE BEHIND THE SCENE" ALL THESE YEARS....CREATING TURMOIL AFTER TURMOIL AFTER TURMOIL.

It is very easy to point at thaksin. But it is clearly not him

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is the perfect time to call for the abdication.

Who the fucks need a monarchy in this times and days.

The monarchy is going to be the great divider.

GIVE REPUBLICANISM A CHANCE !!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa lau eh...get your facts right. thaksin was already a BILLIONAIRE before he became PM. As to any more billions he earned during his PMship, billions in currencies, stocks and shares can easily double over the years. Maybe I should also call your GRANDMOTHER.

So you are saying Thaksin was not corrupt at all? please lah, how naive can you be? If he's a good PM, why there's a coup against him with the King's approval? Elites jealous of him har? LOL

I refuse to call you any names, you can say anything you want, i wont be angry 1, cox i'm more rational and civilise than you. :p:p:p

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was claimed earlier in the demos and some just asked, " If these people are paid, why you you just pay them double and tell them to go home ?"

Muwahahahahaha!!!!
Please don't make Ah Pek laugh.
I cannot laugh too much you know.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muwahahahahaha!!!!
Please don't make Ah Pek laugh.
I cannot laugh too much you know.

Ah Pek don't laugh too hard, hoh ???

That was supposed to be a joke amongst the demonstrators like, if money can make us come, then money can make us go home too. That never materialises.

That's where the slogans "I don't need to be hired" and "I can come by myself" taken in the shape of bandanas and belts and assorted fashion items being entreprenised.

They don't need to be paid to get there but of course, any helps would be welcomed, hahhaa...:biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by yinyang
Big irony of it all. Is insuring first aid and undertaker costs, all's there to it? Royal absentia for yet another round of tragic casualties

Daily lives of average bkk joes and jills are disrupted, and get even more stressful -poor business, schools opening delayed ad nauseam. And btw, this thread's red slant is quite obvious. No judgement call, but this mayhem (continued day 2 today I hear) is a sad phase for khun thais

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Goes to show that they are NOT IMPARTIAL and taking sides?

For those interested in minute by minute reports go to this link.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home...-30129406.html

Ah Pek don't laugh too hard, hoh ???

That was supposed to be a joke amongst the demonstrators like, if money can make us come, then money can make us go home too. That never materialises.

That's where the slogans "I don't need to be hired" and "I can come by myself" taken in the shape of bandanas and belts and assorted fashion items being entreprenised.

They don't need to be paid to get there but of course, any helps would be welcomed, hahhaa...:biggrin:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lt. Colonel, don't anyhow promote him.

BTW, Thailand does not have a Commissioner of Police.

OK. Thanks. I just translate from what my Thai friend told me. He said police chief (hua-naa tamruaj), so I mistakenly assumed that meant police commissioner.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. Thanks. I just translate from what my Thai friend told me. He said police chief (hua-naa tamruaj), so I mistakenly assumed that meant police commissioner.

You shouldn't attribute the inaccuracy to your command of the Thai language. It's your methodology of research that is the cause of concern. You shouldn't rely on hearsay. หัวหน้า ตำรวจ reveals little about the rank of Lt. Col., btw.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You shouldn't attribute the inaccuracy to your command of the Thai language. It's your methodology of research that is the cause of concern. You shouldn't rely on hearsay. หัวหน้า ตำรวจ reveals little about the rank of Lt. Col., btw.

I'm not excusing or attributing anything. Just admitting, apologising and explaining how I came to this mistake. I always admit to mistake and learn to be better in future. At fault is fault, in error is in error, yes.