• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tgif!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIF.

Finally found a nice chill Thai song on youtube so what the heck...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BtvHBdHqVuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zxcdrmmk.jpg

"Chey! What's so good about today? Heavy downpour!"

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIF! Saw a cute girl at my fav haunt. But I humji to take peektures so is NPGT!

Boy she was tall, almost as tall as me.

Now that is hot!

男人真是见一个爱一个! Luv' it! :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes last TGIF of year 2011.:biggrin:
so guys how u all celebrating? hope a good 2012 coming your way.:biggrin:

HUAT AH!:biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monogamy is getting out of fashion fast, seriously. :wink:

It has never really being in vogue for the past 5 decades. What we have is serial monogamy. Not that it bothers me though. Some people like women, some like bapoks; to each his own. :smile:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was TGIF! Me thought it was a fitting end to the story so decided to share here.

Have received confirmation that my ex-tiger date has left our Lion City. I thought I had walked away like a boss liao but she uppzed me by deciding to leave a month later after our last meeting.

Whatever the reasons for her departure six months earlier than expected, I shan't probe further, and I am just glad she had left the scene.

Guys, ze maxim - "adventures first, explanations later" holds true man! More adventures to come liao! Huat ah! :biggrin: