• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tgif!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
每次是你不经意一笑....

This song I listen really got feeling man!

It's TGIW soon! :biggrin:

Dedicated to all Muay Thai exponents in this forum too lah! :rolleyes:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6U7Fwf95ekk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIM! Went on a date again. Nothing beats learning the language from a native tongue speaker. Khun naruk! (It was a "u" not "a" or so she said) :smile:

I like her being a realist & knowing how to have fun at the same time. And she sure asked a couple of hard questions too. Damn!

P/S You guys share where you go chill leh! Everytime it's either Acceptable or Guess which race thread .... buay sian ah? :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought ticket to watch Hangover part 2 at 7.15
want to meet me? come to GV vivo hall 12, look out for my trade mark :biggrin:

It is like the Cantonese saying " yaw so, nei gor low tow"....I have..so I could be your.....! ha ha ha, get the drift?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIF!

Determined to answer her hard questions so met her again. It was a FUN night-out! For a moment, I was LOLed literally! :biggrin:

FR as below:

Answered her hard questions: Song! :p
End of story: Maybe.... :cool:
Did something for the first time which she finally obliged: Priceless! :biggrin:

Question: When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIS!

Question: When was the last time you did something for the second time? :confused:

Well, you build on the previous experience and improvise things, which I did. :smile:

3 things I have learnt from this girl I am dating:

1) Cynicism about yourself and others will get you nowhere.

2) You set the boundaries, and play within them and taste the moment.

3) When you show respect to a person, she will respond in her own ways.

P/S As usual I picked her up at her workplace. Caught her close colleague gal friend giving me a few deliberate glances. You know the good old adage, you wanna know the girl? The best route is through her close kakis. :p