• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tgif!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIS! Siao liao lah, have to pen this down man!

Confirmed tio KC trap liao lor! You can call me daft but I know what a beautiful instinctive smile is when I see one. :smile:

Admin, please lock this thread. Hope can end story here! :wink:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did a F&F to get it over and done with.

Swear I left a tinge of sadness there, other things aside. :smile:

Sorry still no npnt, no photography allowed there I assume. :p

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah po ah, wrong forum lah to post FR, wait i tio banned ah! :biggrin:

But that tinge of sadness I left behind got me reflecting. I always had a good time with her and her priceless smile, so it's nothing to do with the final F&F.

Will R.T.X. to confirm my suspicion of why I left that tinge behind. :p:eek:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was TGIS! Went for a massage. Masseur said I not relaxed enough so it's very hard for her to literally "crack" me. I concurred with her assessment.

It was the hardest massage I had from the unlikeliest of places... again. It was a strange night. :p

jw5

Loyal
It was TGIS! Went for a massage. Masseur said I not relaxed enough so it's very hard for her to literally "crack" me. I concurred with her assessment.

It was the hardest massage I had from the unlikeliest of places... again. It was a strange night. :p

You managed to get out from your "kumcheng trap"? :o

Did the "hard massage" make you "hard"? :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to watch Green Lantern liao. I believe a superhero movie will revitalize me in the hunt for son of a bitch Ivebert aka Allen Chen. Hehe

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's TGIS! Just finish a date with her again. Have to pen this down! :smile:

Price of a date: $XXX

Price of falling in love: Increasing but negligible

Price of knowing how the mind works: Priceless!

:p:p:p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's TGIS! Just finish a date with her again. Have to pen this down! :smile:

Price of a date: $XXX

Price of falling in love: Increasing but negligible

Price of knowing how the mind works: Priceless!

:p:p:p
r u sharing trying 2 share goot lorbang or r u writing ur blog here? ... :confused: :rolleyes: