• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tesla's interpretation of the world

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How goes Tesla read traffic lights signals?

You have to ask Musk I have no idea. Tesla's set up is not self drive it is driver assist. Perhaps traffic lights are not included in the "assist" menu yet.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver assists driverless car to drive.

In the event of accident driverless car assist driver to die easily.... crash...

You have to ask Musk I have no idea. Tesla's set up is not self drive it is driver assist. Perhaps traffic lights are not included in the "assist" menu yet.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people totally disregard that most people in this world are so dumb to operate even basic machinery.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I can't wait to see AI taking over the mundane tasks of the world, we need more time to relax :barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safer to hire a driver currently.so gps determines where the car is. And the radar keeps it at a safe distance.