• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tesla is the worst performing stock in the S&P 500. Analysts say it has further to fall

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I guess you must be heavily invested in Tesla shares. Good luck to you. You and that jerk Elon Musk are of the same kind and breed.

I have zero direct investment in stocks at this stage of my life. Mainly property (for the rental income) and term deposits.

I have not seen any instances where Elon Musk has behaved like a jerk. He has done nothing other than try to make the world a better place.

Give me some examples of his jerk like behavior please I want to see what sort of evidence you base your judgement on.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have zero direct investment in stocks at this stage of my life. Mainly property (for the rental income) and term deposits.

I have not seen any instances where Elon Musk has behaved like a jerk. He has done nothing other than try to make the world a better place.

Give me some examples of his jerk like behavior please I want to see what sort of evidence you base your judgement on.
You can see for yourself, going about doing stage dance and behaving like a retard and its so sickening. Even the Australian PM had called him an arrogant prick. Compare him to the other billionaire CEOs from Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Meta, Microsoft, as well as his direct competitors from Toyota, VW, GM, etc. Nobody behaves like this idiot and he would always like to invite direct challenges to his peers whoever don't sing inline with him. Sensible and mature CEOs would prefer to remain low-key. One word can fully describe him: ARROGANT. His mistake was his ego in buying Twitter. Today, see for yourself, is there any difference to Twitter. I foresee that if he doesn't change, he'll be the cause of his own downfall.

There are many more other videos on YouTube which you can search for yourself. He thinks this is being smart? I find it's more like a disgusting clown performance coming from a CEO.

By the way, how do you justify that EVs are truly Environmentally Friendly, especially when most countries are still using fossil fuels to generate their electrical needs, not to mention that a few EU countries are even phasing out Nuclear Power eversince the Fukushima incident. Besides, only 20% (at most) of the spent lithium cells can be recycled and the remaining 80% are even more toxic to the environment when they are being disposed, not to mention the amount of pollution created during the mining of the lithium material itself.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You can see for yourself, going about doing stage dance and behaving like a retard and its so sickening. Even the Australian PM had called him an arrogant prick. Compare him to the other billionaire CEOs from Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Meta, Microsoft, as well as his direct competitors from Toyota, VW, GM, etc. Nobody behaves like this idiot and he would always like to invite direct challenges to his peers whoever don't sing inline with him. One word can fully describe him: ARROGANT. His mistake was his ego in buying Twitter. Today, see for yourself, is there any difference to Twitter. I foresee that if he doesn't change, he'll be the cause of his own downfall.

There are many more other videos on YouTube which you can search for yourself. He thinks this is being smart? I find it's more like a fool.

Sensible and mature CEOs would prefer to remain low-key.

He is autistic so his behavior doesn't fall within the realm of what society calls "normal". However if you look at all that he has done in a short period of time nothing even suggests that he is an evil person out to cause harm to society. He has revolutionized space travel, the car industry, the solar industry and contributed immensely towards helping those with brain diseases.

The OZ PM has crossed swords with him because the Australians are trying to dictate what the rest of the world can and cannot view on twitter. They want him to completely remove the video of Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel being stabbed from the internet. That's right one country wants to decide what the whole world can or cannot see. That would be akin to the PAP demanding that twitter, facebook, instagram etc remove all images and articles that do not show the PAP in good light.

Even the PAP doesn't demand complete control of the world wide web. All they ask is that what they deem to be unacceptable content to be blocked from being viewed from within Singapore.

If anyone is being arrogant it is Albanese the lapdog of the WEF.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is autistic so his behavior doesn't fall within the realm of what society calls "normal". However if you look at all that he has done in a short period of time nothing even suggests that he is an evil person out to cause harm to society. He has revolutionized space travel, the car industry, the solar industry and contributed immensely towards helping those with brain diseases.

The OZ PM has crossed swords with him because the Australians are trying to dictate what the rest of the world can and cannot view on twitter. They want him to completely remove the video of Bishop

I never say for once that he's evil. But his uncalled-for behavior and arrogance in always wanting to challenge his peers and thinking that he's always in the right is not to be an expected behavior from a remarkable CEO. Even if behind the scenes he would think likewise, does he needs to show off in this way?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I never say for once that he's evil. But his uncalled-for behavior and arrogance in always wanting to challenge his peers and thinking that he's always in the right is not to be an expected behavior from a remarkable CEO. Even if behind the scenes he would think likewise, does he needs to show off in this way?

If you do not wish to obey you have to challenge. How else do you deal with what are considered to be unreasonable demands.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do not wish to obey you have to challenge. How else do you deal with what are considered to be unreasonable demands.
You've hit the nail yourself. This is called ARROGANCE and SNOBBISH.

Toyota's CEO correctly predicted the world's non-acceptance to a pure EV environment. And he's right at the moment. So, does he needs to go around inviting a direct challenge with Elon that prick? Remarkable CEOs represent their words with proofs and not dancing like a fool nor constantly boasting of his own achievements, which are not fully proven yet.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The victim himself defends the right for the video ie the raw reality of what happened, remain available for the world to see.

GL6CSOuaIAANURg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You've hit the nail yourself. This is called ARROGANCE and SNOBBISH.

So by your logic challenging the demands of the PAP's methods of silencing the opposition makes one arrogant and snobbish? If that's your world view I guess a lot of us are guilty of the same.

And you challenging the opinion of the forum owner makes you doubly so! :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So by your logic challenging the demands of the PAP's methods of silencing the opposition makes one arrogant and snobbish? If that's your world view I guess a lot of us are guilty of the same.

And you challenging the opinion of the forum owner makes you doubly so! :biggrin:
So you mean nobody can challenge your opinion since you are the forum owner. You are more and more behaving like that Prick Elon Musk. I am so right now.

With BYD and the other Chinese compatibles hard on Tesla's heels, I'll like to see what will Tesla's shares be priced one year from now. Remember, to the ordinary folks, what they want is cheap and reliable. No need for fanciful features like full autonomous driving. Even then, I doubt it could successfully be implemented eventually, UNLESS there will be no manually driven vehicles on the roads but only Fully Autonomous Vehicles are allowed. That's because no matter how good is the AI technology, it will still never accurately predict how a human driver will make sudden changes whilst on the road. And fully autonomous and manual driving can never be successfully integrated in an ideal situation.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So you mean nobody can challenge your opinion since you are the forum owner. You are more and more behaving like that Prick Elon Musk. I am so right now.

Everyone can challenge my opinion without penalty. On the other hand Australia is threatening Musk with legal action.

Arrogance is when opinions which oppose your belief system are considered to be unlawful and are required to be censored and removed.

The PAP's POFMA regulations are the height of arrogance but at least the PAP is humble enough to accept that they only have jurisdiction over what Singaporeans within Singapore's borders can see or hear.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can challenge my opinion without penalty. On the other hand Australia is threatening Musk with legal action.

Arrogance is when opinions which oppose your belief system are considered to be unlawful and are required to be censored and removed.
Of course in this case, Australia doesn't have the legal rights to get Elon Musk to remove, but on the other hand, what is that "Freedom of Speech" is Elon Musk emphasizing either? I'm very sure if someone were to talk bad or project a very negative view of Elon Musk on Twitter, he'll immediately put a censure to that post.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Of course in this case, Australia doesn't have the legal rights to get Elon Musk to remove, but on the other hand, what is that "Freedom of Speech" is Elon Musk emphasizing either? I'm very sure if someone were to talk bad or project a very negative view of Elon Musk on Twitter, he'll immediately put a censure to that post.

Twitter is absolutely full of comments critical of Musk, his products and his services.

Just do a search for "Tesla poor quality", "Cybertruck sucks", "Elon Bad" etc and you get page after page of negative comments.

The freedom of speech that is being fought over at the moment is simply a world wide version of what has transpired in Singapore since the early days of LKY.

ALL governments want control what their population reads and sees and will do everything it can to dictate the flow of information. This has to be countered in democracies by the separation of powers between the executive and the judicial system. However parliament is the ultimate law maker and once the government can pass any law that suits them the battle is lost.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twitter is absolutely full of comments critical of Musk, his products and his services.

Just do a search for "Tesla poor quality", "Cybertruck sucks", "Elon Bad" etc and you get page after page of negative comments.

The freedom of speech that is being fought over at the moment is simply a world wide version of what has transpired in Singapore since the early days of LKY.

ALL governments want control what their population reads and sees and will do everything it can to dictate the flow of information. This has to be countered in democracies by the separation of powers between the executive and the judicial system. However parliament is the ultimate law maker and once the government can pass any law that suits them the battle is lost.
I can agree with you that no government can totally tolerate "Freedom of Speech". Otherwise, what is the word "governance" means? This is the kind of world which we live in and will have to accept it.

For a direct comparison, most parents will still want to have the final say on what their children can and cannot do until at least they have turned 21 years old. No?