• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terrorism activities : 'heightened alert' in Singapore

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets face it.
Malaysia has the Dutch disease.
Oil and gas help finance most of the bumi economic activities,
And compete unfairly, using gomen money against privately owned companies, mostly non bumis.
That economy is unsustainable.
They will need someone like Margaret Thatcher to reform or perish.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like most of u guys mentioned. Dont talk abt past. Now. Now the Malays r the Master. The majority. They will do away with Bumi policy once cheena racist DAP n supporter berambus n FO fm Msia!
It's ok...4th world mudland the sooner the better...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets face it.
Malaysia has the Dutch disease.
Oil and gas help finance most of the bumi economic activities,
And compete unfairly, using gomen money against privately owned companies, mostly non bumis.
That economy is unsustainable.
They will need someone like Margaret Thatcher to reform or perish.
That is good. I can't wait for mudland to b a failed state

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where have so many terrorists or activists here.
Such a small country and what can they achieve with such small population.
Basically it just some issues between different people that create a case for our media to report
Moreeover government is always good to talk big on issues that benefit them

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok...4th world mudland the sooner the better...

Actually it doesnt matter. Just a name/term only. U have a 1st world country. Everything is expensive. Every thing pay and pay. Work till u drop dead. So Msia being a 4th world country according to u. So please ask ur kind and ur relatives to please migrate to ur 1st world sinkieland. Tq.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically it just some issues between different people that create a case for our media to report

Tats why when Friday sermon talk about terrorism...i listened till i almost zzzzzz. I may suggest to MUIS to use a recorder machine next time. Bingit...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And yet mudslimes still can b radicalised .guess the attendees are sleeping

Why u like to ape the West. U r still yellow not white. Why only single the 0.000000000000001%?

Yes ur right. At time i doze off.....sian with the sermon. Even political issue also come into picture.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u like to ape the West. U r still yellow not white. Why only single the 0.000000000000001%?

Yes ur right. At time i doze off.....sian with the sermon. Even political issue also come into picture.
since local melayus had become too docile ,Shamu is picking on poor Banglas for owning a knife? soon a Bangla with a bat may be arrested too for dreaming about terrorism ,I suppose

i suppose since Banglas have no local or their government support ,becoming a punch bag and easy target for MIW

this is how we return gratitude to Banglas who otherwise doing our works that non of us will do ?

i suppose there are illegal elements among Tiongs and kelings too but PAP fears Xi and Modi ,and would not mess with them

our little India riots, for example ,PAP did nothing much ...had it been the Banglas than they wound have been slapped with terrorism for rioting ,of course

it doesn't pay to be poor in sinkiland

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Radicalised? No one is perfect. Even ur xtians too. Buddhist, Hindu too..
frankly ,hindu radicalism is the biggest threat lately

radicalised Hinduism is the recent trend ever aince Modi came to power in India ..Modi is a fascist hindu extremist and his records are pretty bad as he was banned visa and entry to US and UK till he became a PM

under this fucker ,the entire 250 million Indian Muslims could become stateless and refugees under a new law

as such ,our imports of CECA might carry that element of Hindu terrorism but instead PAP celeberates their entries

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly ,hindu radicalism is the biggest threat lately

radicalised Hinduism is the recent trend ever aince Modi came to power in India ..Modi is a fascist hindu extremist and his records are pretty bad as he was banned visa and entry to US and UK till he became a PM

under this fucker ,the entire 250 million Indian Muslims could become stateless and refugees under a new law

as such ,our imports of CECA might carry that element of Hindu terrorism but instead PAP celeberates their entries

Yes. Ur right. Modi Hindu supporters are extremist lot. Even some of my Hindu friends dont like Muslims. I can sense it. But i just tiam tiam.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only mudslimes will go admiral Ackbar on an industrial scale

Look at the damage done on their economy. Buildings, schools, institutions, hospitals, Museum etc etc etc...all completely destroyed by evil war mongers western powers! Millions of migrants and asylum seekers were caused by those warmongers. Will take many many years for the country to recover. And u guys are complaining why Muslims are so backward. KNN....u destroyed their institutions, schools....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One or two out of 7 million is not many.
There entire chinese communities supported communist terrorist just 50 years ago. Tbat was even worse and many got killed.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Ur right. Modi Hindu supporters are extremist lot. Even some of my Hindu friends dont like Muslims. I can sense it. But i just tiam tiam.
in fact ,Modi supporters are indian diaspora based in US and UK ..and i am reliably informed in sinkie as well

so much so that I had learnt our Indian TV and Radio stations are indirectly supporting Modi hindu extremism

but since its Muslim radicalisation that is played for the public consumption, local Hindu radicalisation gets no attention at all here

for eg ,ever notice how LTTE or the tamil tigers supporters are dealt in malusia as compared to locally ?

FYI ,most of our so called indian ministers are actually ethnically the same lot as the Tamil Tigers from Sri Lanka ...Malaysia has none ,except for Sambanthan ,the former MIC chief ,all further MIC chiefs and non of the malaysian indian ministers are from this Sri Lankan Tamils ethnically ...Whreas ,here in sinkieland, from Rajaretnam to Tharman of PAP were and are the same people as the Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka

and its also a fact that terroriam in sri Lanka was largely financed by sri lankan tamil diaspora ,particularly from UK and Canada

how than can we assume tamil tigers symapathisers are non existence in sinkiland but had been arrested in malusia for terrorism?

Last edited: