• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terence Lee's message to Goh Meng Seng

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The puppet-stringpullers in SDP are CALD backed. The puppet-stringpullers in NDP are PAP backed. GMS is one of the puppet morons.

CSJ is definitely on PAP's payroll but I disagree on GMS. He may pull some stupid stunts from time to time, he is still pretty harmless. Not destructive enough unlike CSJ who can single handedly ruin the entire opposition's reputation.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is definitely on PAP's payroll but I disagree on GMS. He may pull some stupid stunts from time to time, he is still pretty harmless. Not destructive enough unlike CSJ who can single handedly ruin the entire opposition's reputation.

GMS is not one of puppet-stringpullers. He's one of the puppet morons, with one of the biggest moron skulls with no brains within.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
BACK in the good’ol days when Singapore football actually meant something, you wouldn’t see Fandi Ahmad tackle Sundramoorthy on the pitch, even if the opponent were minnows. In fact, underdogs often raise their game when facing a far superior team.

Which makes the recent catfight between the National Solidarity Party and Worker’s Party all the more mind-boggling.

Concentrate on the soccer bit. Don't talk about these boring political stuff.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS is not one of puppet-stringpullers. He's one of the puppet morons, with one of the biggest moron skulls with no brains within.

The famous chilli craps chain of stalls, 'puppets' are very high tech, their movement & speech output are controlled remotedly by the puppetmasters. They can sing, dance, tell stories, dramatised, & do comedy; what is GMS? His most likely is old fashioned, "mong kar chng hee"... ha ha ha :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u think gms is suitable to act as the opp mp, then vote for him. he's a decent man unlike some who are so thick-skinned with a notorious history and still dare to put themselves up for public scrutiny.

shits shall fly stink and high for such hypocrites. think SDP and u shall get the meaning.:rolleyes:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u think gms is suitable to act as the opp mp, then vote for him. he's a decent man unlike some who are so thick-skinned with a notorious history and still dare to put themselves up for public scrutiny.

shits shall fly stink and high for such hypocrites. think SDP and u shall get the meaning.:rolleyes:

CTL is the worst moron and unprincipled. GMS is also a moron but still got some sense of principle in his stubborn way. CSJ the the power-that-be behind NSP are the devils. GMS is not chief of NSP. He's chief puppet only.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think they are more likely morons than wu jian dao.

btw off topic, do you believe voting is secret?

There is nothing secret in S'pore. Look at some matters or incidents raised in this forum. While not all are gospel truth, surely a decent 30% raised are. Scandals, secrets, cover-ups, compromises, connections etc can never be 100% secret.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap look and do stupid things all the time while he tag team with CSJ and proclaim he is for all opposition and not involved with anyone of them. I am pretty sure he isn't paid by PAP :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PAP isn't the paymaster in the first place. I have handled human dogs previously and I can smell one from a distance.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do you suspect CSJ? What is his primary role? "Definitely on PAP's payroll', that's very interesting. Your learned comments, please.

Wrt GMS, there is no need for another CSJ, agree? GMS must take on another assignment. Coincidentally, both are Sec-Gens. LTK?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

GMS should stick to safer suggestions for his own sake. The moment he opens his mouth, u smell something shitty happening. He will start talking nonsensical stuff which will happen probably in drama series. Barring that prev michael palmer incident where he facepalm the pap, he starts to get complacent after hearing all the praises and starts talking nonsense again.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is a nobody in the eyes of the PAP. He might be able to score a small following online but no one will really thrust him to be their MP.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is a nobody in the eyes of the PAP. He might be able to score a small following online but no one will really thrust him to be their MP.

You must be joking. GMS scores online? Everyone with at least half a brain online knows that he's a moron. His votes should be around 20-25% by those who hate PAP so much that they'd vote for a moron as long as not PAP. If he encounters three-corner from WP, he'll lose deposit. But yes I agree, he's nobody in the eyes of PAP.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

charlatan pap dog,

yeah. sure. correct. CSJ on pap payroll. James Gomez is a joke. only your pap masters are the best, and you are the best pap ball-licker here.

fuck you :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you suspect CSJ? What is his primary role? "Definitely on PAP's payroll', that's very interesting. Your learned comments, please.

Wrt GMS, there is no need for another CSJ, agree? GMS must take on another assignment. Coincidentally, both are Sec-Gens. LTK?

A Sequence of events I will talk about each point in more details below
1)Chee Soon Juan getting sacked from NUS after joining SDP.
2)SDP at the point in time was the strongest opposition party in SG
3)Kicking Chiam out.
4)The Hunger Strike, the start of a joke
5)Chee went on his infamous Loudhailer incident
6)SDP within 1 election turned from strongest party to local political joke
7)Embark on various civil disobedient movement
8)Getting arrested and jailed for point 6

Here is why I think he is a PAP mole. Too many suspicious points and things that doesn't add up. You'd think that for someone with a Phd, he would be smarter then me but his actions suggests otherwise

1)Was he sacked because he joined SDP? Maybe, but I also want to point to the fact that Sylvia Lim is a lecturer at Temasek Poly. Doesn't seem like she has any problem holding down her job despite the fact that she is 2nd-in-command in WP. If you factor in Sylvia Lim's position, it seem more likely that the reason for him being sacked was either becoz of his own actions in NUS or was prearranged by PAP to make it look like he was a victim of local politics. Also something to note, at the point when Chee was sack, Chiam was still top dog

2)SDP at the point in time was the strongest opposition party in SG. PAP obviously wants to put a stop to this.What better way to destroy a party is to do it from within.

3The previous incident have a great impact on this. Chiam wanted stop Chee from making noise about this. My guess is it doesn't sound logical that NUS would sack Chee just because he is part of SDP and Chiam doesn't want the PAP to use this against him. Chee somehow managed to outmaneuver Chiam and got him kicked out. Chiam subsequently sued SDP and won

4))Chee starts his crazy hunger strike but was exposed as a fake further discrediting SDP due to association.

5)Chee went on his infamous Loudhailer incident, does anyone else who isn't me thinks that it's strange that someone of his caliber would do something this foolish in public, in full view of the media?

6)Everyone thinks SDP is now a joke, SDP never managed to get back any of the seats they loss in 97 and fell to a new low in terms of vote count

7)Singaporean are generally conformist. Most of us do not like pple who cause trouble yet Chee decides to embark on a series of protest and events which serves only to make pple think SDP and the opposition parties by extension, a joke. The Anti PAP and opposition party supporters probably think otherwise but remember they are the minority, what the opposition parties need to attract are the neutral votes. Unless he really lives in his own reality, someone like Chee should know damn well about the average Singaporean's mentality and most SGreans dun like what he is doing yet he continues to do it.

8)To compound the problem above, he gets arrested. SGreans do not like troublemakers and they like law breakers even less. Even if he was arrested for a good cause it doesn't change the fact that he has become a law breaker in SGreans eyes.

It just does not make sense that someone as smart as Chee would be doing so many questionable things. I can understand why idiots like Uncle Yap would do them but Chee being a leader of a political party, shows that he is certainly capable and being a Phd holder, a former lecturer, it just doesn't make a lot of sense

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
charlatan pap dog,

yeah. sure. correct. CSJ on pap payroll. James Gomez is a joke. only your pap masters are the best, and you are the best pap ball-licker here.

fuck you

no need write grandmother story. u are 100% pap dog even though not pure breed, only chup zheng. :oIo::oIo:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that you mentioned it, I think James Gomez may be of payroll as CSJ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CB pap dog,

you are the 1 who is on pap payroll. your balls-licking skills make your masters so song, they just had to employ u.

fuck u :oIo::oIo::oIo:

wanna challenge rolleyes is it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Char_Azn;677428 Here is why I think he is a PAP mole. Too many suspicious points and things that doesn't add up. You'd think that for someone with a Phd said:
You have given the best answers. I fully agree with your comments. CSJ was used to annihilate CST and SDP when they were at their peak.

Look at CSJ and SDP's profile the past couple of years. They are more keen on 'covering' events outside S'pore. I am sure given what he did in the past, no one considers CSJ a credible opposition anymore, not even among the other opposition camps. CSJ is our govt 'rep', assigned to find out the real agenda of NGOs against S'pore, if any.