• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teochew Uncle asking govt: Why Orgy? Why Orgy? - YOG!

kangaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must share this YOG joke here.

It was confusing and quite an embarrassment in one conversation today.

Teochew Uncle asked in coffee shop while pointing into news paper, "How come next month? Then WHY ORGY?" then I could not hear the rest, as some airplane passed by. Then I heard "minister said about election already".

I checked the newspaper's page and puzzled, I asked uncle "Where got orgy uncle? News paper got not orgy leh? Who had an orgy?"

Then he said "Wah Piang WHY ORGY so big got posters everywhere and had been show on TV every day, how come you don't know?"

Shocked the shit out of me!

"Hah! Orgy got show on TV? Which program?"

Then he pointed to the YOG thingy on the fucking news paper.

Shit! What? Was my mind dirty or something?

Few hundred million dollar for a big fucking orgy:confused::p