• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TeoCheeHean covided after 4th jab. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
All it does is kill you. Slowly. :biggrin:

In short, it means the jab is a poison and you have taken the poison jab, just to enter malls and restaurants. You need ETs Tech to heal. Since more than 95% are jabbed, I just choose to go internal and concentrate on myself and improve on myself. I will also not mate with female who are vaccinated, The offspring will be changed genetically. Dunno what will happen to the offsprings if they are alive.

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all u know their jabs are placebos

Multiple jabs at advanced age equals autoimmune complication

We should not blindly follow what US democrats dictate

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very unlucky year for Mr Teo
His wife died on 25 Oct 2021
For months later, he was tested positive with China Virus during chinese new year on 8 Feb 2022.
Less than 6 months, he was tested positive with China Virus again on 19 Jul 2022.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
For months later, he was tested positive with China Virus during chinese new year on 8 Feb 2022.
Less than 6 months, he was tested positive with China Virus again on 19 Jul 2022.

He's quite the tiger here.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr.Leong is doing his job in asking questions in parliament. Why is the deputy speaker and minister Ng interrupting Mr.Leong ???

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope his whole family dies before he does.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe he took the placebo covid vaccine?
The rest of you are the guinea pigs.

His wife died before him? Karma?
Normally women outlive men. Men who survived their spouses have miserable lives esp when KKJ no longer can stand.

duckrice

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know people who strike 3x covid, original, delta and now omicron. full vax plus boosterx2, also useless.