• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Luck is getting from bad to worst

yourdaddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not again...:o

q704875557_2570.jpg

Ser Luck Hurt. She came with her 3 children and asked if I could help get a temporary shelter for them. I saw bruises on her arms and she had deep eye bags. Asked how she got her bruises. She stared at me, biting her lips. One of the 3 children hugged her and tears just flowed. She looked at me pleading for an answer. Yes. It will not just be the temporary shelter, there is a deeper family issue that they must get help.

His english is fucking laughable and worse than the Eng of a sec 1 kid in RI. However, when you consider his farmer background, it's unsurprising.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a total failure. He tried to further his political career by going against loh lin kok for no reason. Then became a laughing stock by saying we gonna go for winter olympic glory.

It think it is the end of his ministeral ambitions.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
q704875557_2570.jpg
Ser Luck Trouble. I asked them if they have any children. The husband said two. One in his late twenties and the other, early thirties. Both are graduates and working. They continued to appeal for a rental flat as they didn't want to trouble their two children by living with them. Each of the two children gave them about $200 per month.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
q704875557_2570.jpg
Ser Luck Time. She could take her own meals two months ago. Now she is on wheel chair and need to be fed. She speaks slower. Her condition deterioriated with time. She has worked hard all her life. It is heart breaking. Share fond memories with her, sing her favourite songs and just be with her. Time is precious.:rolleyes:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
香港歌神陈奕迅与交通部兼社会发展、青年及体育部高级政务次长张思乐合唱《兄妹》:rolleyes:

Look at his Stupid behavior!! I've never seen a Minister behave like a gu liang on stage! please learnt from the PAP old guard, nervous and scare in never in their dictionary!!! Really a disgrace to our great PAP:mad::mad::mad::oIo:

http://sgeawards.omy.sg/events/finale/20100313_pw_eason2_vod.html

The name 思樂 is guniang's name what.

It's not a nice name, really. It's sounds exactly like 死了。

Together with the surname, 張。

髒死了!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The name 思樂 is guniang's name what.

It's not a nice name, really. It's sounds exactly like 死了。

Together with the surname, 張。

髒死了!