• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Luck defends underage prostitute: She is young and deserves to be protected

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ongoing online vice ring saga which has already implicated 48 men who have been charged for having commercial sex with a minor has polarized public opinion in Singapore.

While some feel the identity of the prostitute should be kept confidential as she is still young, others want her to be shamed publicly as well to take responsibility for her actions.

In an interview with the media, prominent criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan who is acting for 10 of the men being charged pointed out bluntly that the girl does not deserve any protection under the law:

“How is anybody going to know what he is charged for when you don’t know who the girl is, and what her age is? Who are they trying to protect? As far as I am concerned, this girl does not deserve protection as she is a HARDCORE PROSTITUTE who got so many men into trouble”

However Young PAP Chairman and MP Teo Ser Luck disagrees...read more:

- http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...-is-still-young-and-deserves-to-be-protected/

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo Ser Luck defends underage prostitute: She is young and deserves to be protect

All the PAP MPs in Singapore had gone mad.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teo Ser Luck defends underage prostitute: She is young and deserves to be protect

If she lied about her age to her clients, then she knows the legal requirements and is not gulllible nor ignorant. She must be charged as a deterent for other underaged prostitues from engaging in underaged sex as define by law, and lying to clients.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. daft sheep should ask itself.
2. what is her intention?
3. whoring herself for money,right!
4. what's there to protect, daft sheep?

Z

Zombie

“No matter what she did, she is still young. Exposing her identity in the media will not do anybody any good.”

exposing the other 48 men will do who good?

jw5

Loyal

Before you wear your shoes, wear your socks.
If you wear your shoes before you wear your socks, it may be difficult to put on your socks later.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

There will be a closed trial. Just as any trial concerning minors, the identity remains confidential.
Subhas really has no grounds to complain at all. The girl will be a witness but identity protected. The pimp will also be testifying so there is just no way out.
What the ah neh wants to do is to drag the trial to high court for more money, fooling his clients into believing that they have chance by appealing there.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have no pity for the men involved, but neither should the girl get away just because she is a minor. The way she operated shows her to be more able (and sinister) than many adults twice her age. To protect one "juvenile" you want to prosecute more than three dozen adults? Something is wrong here.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have no pity for the men involved, but neither should the girl get away just because she is a minor. The way she operated shows her to be more able (and sinister) than many adults twice her age. To protect one "juvenile" you want to prosecute more than three dozen adults? Something is wrong here.

She will be liable too, but her identity will be protected under the law. Her face and identity already circulating on the net.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

If she's an innocent young victim of rape, then those men deserved to be exposed and punished severely. But this isn't so. It baffles me that the application of our law can be so blinkered and rigid.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn la.. tat pap doggie teo ser luck wanna fck tat underage female bitch right?? jus say la!! :biggrin: if i could pay $500 to get a pap doggie into trouble, i will gladly do it!!! im sure most of us here will gladly pool for $1500 so he could hav 3 shots!!! :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she's an innocent young victim of rape, then those men deserved to be exposed and punished severely. But this isn't so. It baffles me that the application of our law can be so blinkered and rigid.

Welcome to squeaky clean Singapore. Sex? Eeeeeee :rolleyes:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually, the age of conscent is 16. she's 17 when she spread her legs, so i she's not a minor. but bcos she spread legs for $, qualifies her as underaged whore. dont see whats the point in hiding her identlty, her face is everywhere already.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She will be liable too, but her identity will be protected under the law. Her face and identity already circulating on the net.

Only got that her name is Chantelle and goes to Choa Chu Kang ITE.....
Anymore to expose?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Teo Ser Luck: another white knight feminist mangina.

If it were a boy, he would have been named and shamed.

Z

Zombie

very funny... downtown east stabbing 16 year old kid also named...

got dick not minor no need protection? this is sex discrimination..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Only got that her name is Chantelle and goes to Choa Chu Kang ITE.....
Anymore to expose?

Chantelle...What an ah lian name....Reminds me of the days in secondary school when the girls will carry Sonia Rykiel, Chanel bags....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Prostitute press reported that she goes to a Poly. So i guess they got it wrong again?

From ITE, it is possible to go to poly if the result is good. But then, her age does not adds up. It is only possible to be transfered to poly after 3rd year. Seems that the prostitute press got it wrong again.