• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Chee Hean confronts an anti-PAP (he drew a 'thumbs down to PAP' on his mask) Singaporean in coffee shop drinking beer.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our MIW aren’t equipped to deal with uneasy situations. Everything must be scripted for them. SOP needed.

If I happen to be TCH, I will laugh this off with Ah Neh and wish him well. Turn an embarrassing encounter to a positive one. Neutralise the ‘threat’ not further exacerbate the unpleasant encounter.
I remember my days with Mediacock when dealing with TV programs involving ministers. The group of people tasked with asking questions were basically actors and were told to raise their hands by the producer and asked pre-scripted questions. Aim was to makes those useless fuckers looked very zai.
Makes me vomit whenever I think about it.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His posture and his swagger were really disgusting. He looked like
he had one beer too many, as he struggled to walk away from
the man.
I see the vid so many times I get the feeling TCH like machiam triad boss purposely enter other gang territory to disturb them and trigger their boss then before all take out knife he quickly leave the scene

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see the vid so many times I get the feeling TCH like machiam triad boss purposely enter other gang territory to disturb them and trigger their boss then before all take out knife he quickly leave the scene
Now is new age u see the first reaction is not knife but to reach for the smartphone video cam. Big nose would been there for a bit longer had not the bro whip out his cam. :laugh:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most probably he was cursing LHL for not recruiting better in the last two
erections. Which is why he still has to pound the streets and hawker centres
because no one is deemed good enough to take over. Even recently, he was
recalled to help Jo Teo on the dorm issue. This is one guy who is not in it for
the money - the OCBC family wealth is more than enough for a few generations.

jw5

Loyal
Who cares what he is in it for? He should just fuck off into the sunset. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Most probably he was cursing LHL for not recruiting better in the last two
erections. Which is why he still has to pound the streets and hawker centres
because no one is deemed good enough to take over. Even recently, he was
recalled to help Jo Teo on the dorm issue. This is one guy who is not in it for
the money - the OCBC family wealth is more than enough for a few generations.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a doctor but I took psychiatric medicine for over 20 years and worked with misunderstood people who were deemed unsound by the society.

Judging from the coffee shop video, the non-stop talking and gestures hint that Teo is starting to have dementia. I am quite sure about that.

Sincerely, he should seek medical attention since it is still early. Without some simple medications, within 18-36 month, his rage might worsen and might even affect his family members. I am not a doctor, but speaking from experience.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Memory, but it’s part and parcel of life, isn’t it?

Ok simple test question for memory.

You can remember things 40 years ago, eg. the bra-strap underneath the chio bu classmate who sat in front of you, the place where your first gf stayed, etc, but you cannot remember what you ate for lunch two days ago.

How true is this statement?
A - Very true
B - Quite true
C - Not true

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brother @zhihau

A - Maybe your mind is starting to get old, not necessary dementia.
B - You are normal, just can't be bothered with less important things in life.
C - You are normal.

Because mood issues is a more serious matter for dementia. Memory is secondary
I wish you well.

jw5

Loyal
It's not how long ago it was, it's how long it made your cock grow. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

You can remember things 40 years ago, eg. the bra-strap underneath the chio bu classmate who sat in front of you, the place where your first gf stayed, etc, but you cannot remember what you ate for lunch two days ago.

A - Very true
B - Quite true
C - Not true

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DPM Teo treated the loser oppie with respect despite his insolence. DPM Teo is really a good man.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A - Very true
B - Quite true
C - Not true
I can remember my classmate from 1960's but sometimes cannot remember my grocery list.