• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Chee Hean confronts an anti-PAP (he drew a 'thumbs down to PAP' on his mask) Singaporean in coffee shop drinking beer.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like Big Nosed Teo feeling butt hurt by the insolence of that gentleman....This is PAP's version of democracy and freedom of speech... They only want to hear songs of praises for the Bapok Emperor and his Leegime. They expect the Sinkie peasants to kowtow to them. They arrogantly act like overlords of the land.. No toleration of any insolence.. Critics of the Govt are regarded as disloyal citizens... Cabinet Ministers and MPs are court eunuchs in disguise, fanatical in their undying loyalty to the Bapok Emperor, his evil wife and his FamiLee... If majority of the 70% peasants still want this bastard Regime to trample on their heads and the heads of their future generations, then I really give up whatever that little hope I have for this country..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
always feel that TCH is the most arrogant out of the PAP senior ministers. he should just said hello and left quickly. he spoke twice to him for fuck.
KNN my uncle say when some people aged they will start to say and do unusual things that they never used to do without knowing KNN and those around him some dare not tell them due to either his subordinates or their family members scared of hurting their feelings KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always feel that TCH is the most arrogant out of the PAP senior ministers. he should just said hello and left quickly. he spoke twice to him for fuck.

He looked like he was drugged with some medication - his gait unsteady.
His posture was that of Ah Bengs, matched by the horrible cargo pants

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the naked Emperor is living in the Ivory for the past 4 years, he certainly cannot accept the reality of being told he has no cloth once he come down to meet the people. Teo Chee Hean is surprised that no one is giving PAP the glory at the Coffee shop.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the naked Emperor is living in the Ivory for the past 4 years, he certainly cannot accept the reality of being told he has no cloth once he come down to meet the people. Teo Chee Hean is surprised that no one is giving PAP the glory at the Coffee shop.

But the video footages shown in the 158th media channels will always show them surrounded by porlumpars. :biggrin:

E5zm5RC.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our MIW aren’t equipped to deal with uneasy situations. Everything must be scripted for them. SOP needed.

If I happen to be TCH, I will laugh this off with Ah Neh and wish him well. Turn an embarrassing encounter to a positive one. Neutralise the ‘threat’ not further exacerbate the unpleasant encounter.