• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Review founder Joseph Ong arrested

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must be living in a cave! That sibei zai financial 'consultant' loh! :biggrin: See his powerful xenophobic speech!

[video=youtube;nB4ZPNwrpmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4ZPNwrpmg[/video]

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if the rumours are true, too bad for him. Maybe it was related those donations TR was asking from the public. Someone might have complained about fraud.

Like or hate his TR, TR did provide tabloid entertainment while it lasted.

3v7xc7op6aun.jpg

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never say arrested on what charge???

When I was lockup SC, I was ordered that only when investigating officers gave then orders could the holding charges be revealed to next of kins even if I came out for a break and happened to meet the public in waiting area or canteen if they asked. I sure know the holding charges as part of my duties was to update the lockup chargeboard. If even next of kins couldn't be told, what else could others in the public expect?

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....JO was charged with conducting online exit poll (asking pple to reveal who they had voted) during polling day which is an offence.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
So when he said he had nothing to do with TRE, he lied.

He also said he did not fool around and pass STD to others, did he lie as well?