• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek And GIC's Long Term Investment In Banks Will Be Profitable By 2010

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Temasek And GIC's Long Term Investment In Banks Will Be Profitable By 2010" LOLOLOLOLOL thanks for the laugh temasek and GIC. =D

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You who has venomous tonge........the us secretary just announce the closure of AIG.......
MORON right....but WHO?????????????

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
OBAMA just announce to WIND DOWN AIG..repeat..WIND DOWN AIG
next to follow..no prize for guessing..CITI,,BOA,,GM..etc..

How and where you got your financial instint????
I believe OEI HONG LEONG is smarter then you try to describe..HE SAID ..dont try even to do downward averaging now...implying that the bottom is still way below....
He is definitely smarter than you......

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all you retards :oIo: who can't spell 'Long Term Investment', shame on you for your myopic vision. I bought Citi for a buck and made a 100% return in double quick time. Citi is trading at 2.33 now. The reasoning was simple, Citi is a viable, going concern with tremendous potential. And if Citi goes under a buck, it will be taken off from Dow Jones Industrial Index and off the radar of funds.

Your mother chow chee bye clinton666, you are one fucking inveterate liar!

AIG has been sub-Dollar and has been trading in Dow Jow Industrial Index.

A fucking inveterate liar like you would not have the balls to purchase Citi Group!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely there is a typo? You meant 2100 right?

You retarded mutt :oIo:

It is not a typo, just that you have dog's cum in your eyes as usual. 2010 is also the year you will meet your maker :oIo:

Citi is now 3.08 and my profits now are enough to buy 3 condos..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You who has venomous tonge........the us secretary just announce the closure of AIG.......
MORON right....but WHO?????????????

You retarded dog :oIo:

If your prostitute mother has close her maggot infested cunt to your Blanga father, Singapore would have one less spastic.

While you whine about our economy, I am making millions. That is the difference between you and me, you loser :oIo:

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :oIo:

$100,000 will not even get me out of bed nowadays.

Kachiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg...more money coming in.
Citi now are 2.51

So you are a sick and bed ridden with all the maggots in your mouth??
BTW 2010, there will be no sound from you cause you already lying in your own grave......CITI GOT BURST....

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother chow chee bye clinton666, you are one fucking inveterate liar!

AIG has been sub-Dollar and has been trading in Dow Jow Industrial Index.

A fucking inveterate liar like you would not have the balls to purchase Citi Group!

You retarded dog :oIo:

I make more money in a day than you make in a month.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are a sick and bed ridden with all the maggots in your mouth??
BTW 2010, there will be no sound from you cause you already lying in your own grave......CITI GOT BURST....

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

The only thing that is going burst is your maggot-infested arse.