• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teenagers Selling Illegal Smokes And Drugs In Pasir Ris

JustLikeU

Alfrescian
Loyal
"They may just look like two teenage students hanging around the void deck of Block 429, Pasir Ris Drive 6, but by all accounts their intentions are much more entrepreneurial than academic.

They have been frequenting a stone table at the block, wearing everyday shorts and t-shirts and toting common sling bags and haversacks, and seem to be meeting friends in school uniforms.

But actually, they have illegal smokes and other items for sale to passers-by."

[More]

<center>
drugspasirris.jpg
</center>

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another way of not paying the million dollar salaries to the minister. Cash is King...

Disappointed with the things they are selling...but it is good to be entrepeneur when you were young.

I used to sell playboys magazine in my secondary schools and nude lady playing cards....and today I am an entrepeneur with a happy family.

Bought magazine for 5 dollars and sold it for 25 dollars. Bought playing cards for 3 dollars in deshkar road and sold it for 15 dollars.....those were the days.

It was instilled in me when I was young...by myself.

We were a poor family.

Kepp it up boys.