• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teeki's religious posts moved from coffee shop folder

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chc spent half a million dollars buying horsey's unsold cds

My god, never seen so many really stupid people in a stadium before.

They may appear stupid to you but they will be winners in afterlife and you forever a loser with no hope for eternal joy.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: national days always brought sad feelings to me

May Christ set you free. Amen:wink:

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I received a dream today

Rony Tan aka Looney Tan.

His daughter is the ambassador in Mediacorp. Looneytan is the anointed ambassador here.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Noticed this forum has been less gay recently?

That's because all the gay threads have been effective countered with this.

Pastor Rony Looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism, the healer:
rony-tan.jpg

God spoke to Pastor Rony of Lighthouse Evangelism in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

Banner1.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Noticed this forum has been less gay recently?

Looks like Mark Andrew Yeo's Kah Ch$ng is itchy again. :biggrin:

Rony Tan (aka looneytan) can heal him of those traits that have been annoying you and causing you so much problems. Hooray!

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chc spent half a million dollars buying horsey's unsold cds

fark you stupid born loser. LMFAO. you are just as stupid as them. Don't talk about afterlife when you and people like Kong Hee CANNOT even handle THIS life right now. everyday his asss is being screwed by the garmen and his wife crap singing and loss making album is being made known to everyone, they and his kind like you are the laughing stock of siingapore. why talk about afterlife when his life NOW is damn miserable as judged by his looks in front of the courts. in the afterlife he and his type like you would be in HELL and screwed a second time by lucifer!!!!!
as for me I am enjoying every minute of his screwing by garmen and in my afterlife in heaven would also enjoy a rerun. you cannot do anything to change my mind or do anything about it or stop he and his wife great humiliation . just PROVES how impotent you and they are!!!,
so don't talk cock here about eternal joy. most likely eternal hell in changi prison and in damnation hell afterwards. Face the fact that he and his con men flock is being humilated in the press and internet everyday,not me. even wyclef after collecting million must be laughing at their stupidity. i am truly enjoying life drinking wine(made in china!!!). haha

LOL!!! Whatever much swears and self-consolidations won't change the fact hell is for non-believers. If you dreads ended up in the wrong place, bow down and accept Jesus. The only path to salvation.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rony Tan's NDP Song

Rony Tan loves Singapore..
[video=youtube;2O67SyJiyzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O67SyJiyzY[/video]

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rony Tan's NDP Song

Rony Tan. Kan Ni Na Bu Puah Cheebye!

You are swearing at a man who can save you from burning hell. All non believers shall go to hell. You are one. On your final day, please don't kneel on Jesus's feet to beg for mer... cy.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: happy birthday singapore!

The Singapore Song By Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism.

healing_sermons_pix.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF culture - Zap you to moderation if dare to argue

Why can't people just comment freely without any of the following?

1. Four letter words screwing another forummer?
2. Giving infractions or banning people?

So low class one? If u can't take it stay away loh!

How can we be a civic society if the above happens so frequently?

Like that how to be a developed society? We are still villagers living in high rise buildings.

Our peasants heritage are still with us!

What is the point of having first world parliament when we have third world citizens living in the country?

I try to save those hopeless and misled peasant souls, I get 4 letter words. Tell me how can they be saved?

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rony Tan. Kan Ni Na Bu Puah Cheebye!

You can curse and swear as much as you like, you will go to hell any way or by the way!! Don't kneel and hold Jesus's feet like a desperate dog on your judgement day. You are a condemned soul destined for eternal torment in burning hell. hahhaha! :biggrin:

Rony Tan is the true son of Singapore. Majulah Singapore!

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rony Tan is the worst homosexual in Singapore. He sucks big. PAP dicks!....LOL

Some more? You last chance to scream and cry before going to eternal suffering. Make full use now. You are acting like wild peasant but I know deep down in your heart you are very scare and regretful and hoping for Jesus's mercy. You condemned scum :biggrin:

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rony Tan is a homosexual. He sucks cocks. PAP cocks.

Can your PAP MPs heal sickness? Don't be rebellious bro, I am trying to save you. Be respectful to Rony, you want to be rude to your PAP MP I cannot help him.

Some more? You last chance to scream and cry before going to eternal suffering. Make full use now! You are acting like wild struggling peasant but I know deep down in your heart you are very scare and regretful and hoping for Jesus's mercy.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck Jesus Christ. Fuck Rony Tan. Fuck his mother and yours.

If all these cursing can heal and comfort your fallen and lost soul, by all means. At the end of the day or the world, we are saved and you are not. :biggrin:

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The best National Song

share your favorite national song.....

The Singapore Song by Rony Tan aka looneytan of Lighthouse Evangelism. The son of Singapore, the divine healer who already healed thousands of lives.

healing_sermons_pix.jpg

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu wants to be PM

Chan Chun Sing a fellow son in Christ, would have the endorsement of Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism and the christian world to be the next PM. Only the true way of Jesus can lead Singapore to light. Majulah Singapura! Mr Chan for PM is a vote for God!

chan-lim.jpg
rony-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg