• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teeki's religious posts moved from coffee shop folder

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GMS: WP will be NOTHING if it didn't have the contribution from people like me

GMS time to repent and rejoin the WP.

Agree fully! GMS will need to repent but first he will need to purge his soul from impurities, miscontrued emotions and prejudices against WP whom he should be grateful for grooming him politically.

I suggest he seek spiritual help from Rony & Looney Tan of Lighthouse.

rony-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thanks to Pink Dot, anal sex in Sinkapore hits 30-year high

Does Pink dot really turn men gay? Or show people anal sex is cool?

Pink dot's objective to justify unholy gay acts in the name of Love. Every ill and sin, there is a price. The price for anal sex is AIDS. They have to seek help and healing fast before regretting.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GMS: WP will be NOTHING if it didn't have the contribution from people like me

Must pay 10% of income?

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!

GMS is a special and chosen person, he is toll free. Tonychat must pay 100% of income and 10% vegetable contribution if he wants to be saved through rony and looney tan. :biggrin:

20120323.173019_gohmeng.jpg
rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

GMS is a statesman with great potential. All he needs is a mentor.

I recommend _________________________. :biggrin:

Very good question, I know instantly your are wanting recommend Rony Looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism to be his spiritual advisor but a bit shy to open your mouth.

20120323.173019_gohmeng.jpg
rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breakinggg ... Old fart latest condition as told ...

Rony looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism would care about his condition, trust me.

rony-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thanks to Pink Dot, anal sex in Sinkapore hits 30-year high

How about AJ with rubber then, is it safe?

Even with rubber, the chance of getting aids is still there. But if you care to also rubber the mouth, I dare to say safer. There is a price for every sin.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I think miso paste can enlarge penis

Try finish one 1kg bag of miso paste from isetan and see if there is any results for you.

Add dried nori and dried chives to make it more tasty. Add the paste to hot water, don't boil the beneficial live stuff in miso. Cook ramen noodles and add the paste to it. Add it to oatmeal porridge 2ndtoo.

Bigger penis will make one of the asshole more painful.

Seek healing not misok.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tis the month of the HUNGRY GHOSTS....

FESTIVALE=leetahbar]i wonder does christian pay respect to their dearly departed?

do they like honor the demised?

traditional chinese culture does that and that's why we have the 7TH MONTH OF THE HUNGRY GHOSTS FESTIVAL.[/QUOTE]

The fate of the demised ones, you cannot do anything. But you still have the opportunity to change your own fate and faith. Take charge of your next life, you don't want to go to the wrong place in afterlife.

Jesus is king of Kings, lord of lords. Honor him instead.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Compare Buddhism and Christianity!

Every word Jesus said begins with Truly I tell you.

But Buddha let you figure out yourself, as if he doesn't know.

Huat the Fish? LOL!

Who would you believe?

Rony Looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism doesn't let you figure yourself, he does know and he declares openly -

God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I will Support Rony Tan Whole Heartedly If He Goes to Liberia to Help Ebola Outbr

Rony Tan is not a doctor. He is a Pastor for goodness sake!

Very right, bro. Rony Loony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism is a divine healer who can command impending rain to stop. He has real power from Jesus.

God spoke to Pastor Rony in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I really want to cry when I see these quotes

Of Course I know Life is difficult. Don't forget you were made by me - God

How about this quote? Can it move you into tears?

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does Rony Loony Tan provide exorcism services? There are lots of ghosts in Parliament House.

Exorcise the ghost within your own body. Pastor Tan can shake the ghost out of your body. You make your own choice to be shaken or live in constant fear and risk of contracting AIDS. Be Shaken UP and set yourself FREE! Don't believe me, read this divine quote. God wants to use pastor Tan to move and shake you. You should feel touched!

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll believe Rony if a magnitude >= 5.0 earthquake shakes Singapore within the next week. Please convey my challenge to the pockmarked conman.

You want to witness a big miracle must experience a small personal miracle first. Get yourself shaken. Pastor Tan's door is opened, don't waste it.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are such an indecent homosexual! Why are you encouraging me to poke his wide open back door and shake myself inside him?

What has driven your mind to such screwed state? So tough to straighten you. I will keep trying till you see light.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I will Support Rony Tan Whole Heartedly If He Goes to Liberia to Help Ebola Outbr

Rony looks like a HK triad boss with his leather jacket...

Judge a man by his deeds not look. Pastor Tan has healed countless people. Don't believe me, come down this Saturday evening to experience firsthand yourself.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chc spent half a million dollars buying horsey's unsold cds

CHC followers no fear, you still have Pastor Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism. He is the devine healer for Christ.

CD Album of Rony Looney Tan:
http://www.ronytan.com/music.html
[video=youtube;XMbuFGLZuyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMbuFGLZuyg[/video]

Pastor Rony Looney Tan, the healer:
rony-tan.jpg

Pastor Tan's son, Pastor Pacer Tan:
pacer-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg

Last edited:

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chc spent half a million dollars buying horsey's unsold cds

What so big deal about unsold cds?

God spoke to Pastor Rony of Lighthouse Evangelism in a clear audible voice, "SON, I'LL USE YOU TO SHAKE THE NATIONS!""
rony-tan.jpg
[/QUOTE]