• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher jailed eight years for having sex with student

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 1440 BC Law Book

According to this Moses Law since 1440 BC, they should be stoned to death for fornication. The modern law is to appease the crowd ? According to the spirit of freedom, they are NOT in the wrong because it wasn't done by force as in rape.

And ancient china villagers place em in a basket and send em for a dip in de river...maybe purpose 2 cool down de heat...but time chg now...some will say..."Nice 1 bro, got fr?" or "Nice 1 bro, can let me hab her contact?" :biggrin::biggrin:

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1440 BC Law Book

This guy confirmed not from PAP, that is why the sentence is so harsh even though the girl is willing.

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
underaged sex, dun matter if willing or not...then again if victim is male maybe not so harsh. Iirc there was recent case with female teacher in jail for fucking her male student, can't recall how long she got.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
underaged sex, dun matter if willing or not...then again if victim is male maybe not so harsh. Iirc there was recent case with female teacher in jail for fucking her male student, can't recall how long she got.

Please lah, when I was 14 I wanted to fcuk a couple of teachers too.... everyday we play "guess the teacher's panty colour".... all try to look, and are almost everyday successful. She should just be sentenced to a year of community service, that's all.

For male teachers, totally different story

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD,

who har? Say leh....

I am still trying to recall. Memory bo power liao. There is nothing secret to this coz it was made known publicly. Maybe Scroobal or Ah Ram can assist here. Maybe it was that Ibrahim something chap. Not sure.