• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher cuts pupil's hair, mum files police report

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent mother. Lucky boy.

Mother exaggerate her son hair cut @ barber's charge $60.00 PLEASE don't bullshit
today you can go to any saloon namely Snip Avenue they are every where in SG,
their charges $2.80 for any haircut, please Don't exaggerate! cut your son's for $60.00
you trying to claim from the teacher and make a profit out of it?? right??

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mother exaggerate her son hair cut @ barber's charge $60.00 PLEASE don't bullshit
their charges $2.80 for any haircut, please Don't exaggerate! cut your son's for $60.00

Mother is in sales, thats what they do. :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lee Hsien Loong not in sales, but he still tell u raise GST to help the poor.

That's different. He's dragon princess, off spring of the supreme ruler.

He invented mee siam mai ham and 60% dumb fuckers licked their mouth in anticipation.

He will increase GST to help the poor again when he thinks his paycheck is not enough.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**ked up parents bring up f**ked up kids!!

Let see whether the mother is going to screw SAF for cutting his boy's hair when he goes NS!!

KNNBCCB, simi lanjiao kanchang puteh Sales Manager also want to kwai lan!!

she will complain that her ns boy boy cannot wear earing, must clean bunk, and have too little sleep, must run to wall and touch it and back for no reason.

kumardevil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look at this boy's picture and reads how his mum behaves, I suddenly have a premonition that 1 day this boy will get his hair cut in Changi Resort.

Agreed, An idiotic mother who lodges police report for such petty acts will one day mourn when this son turn against her. My condolences to her.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she will complain that her ns boy boy cannot wear earing, must clean bunk, and have too little sleep, must run to wall and touch it and back for no reason.

She will write to Pinky for her son to bring along a maid during enlistment. :biggrin:

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congo9, you are spot on!

My thoughts are exactly as you have written.

I am wondering the reason behind the mom for filing the police report? That she want a name for herself? she does not understand when to alert the police? or just an attitude that everything must report to mata???
Excellent mother. Lucky boy.

Typical singkie Mothers. Why ? Got time to lodge police report and no time to discipline his son ? Now after thing happen, you hit the roof for nothing.

Teachers may not be in the correct position for taking matter into their own hands, but the greater fault lies with the mother and student.

How are we going to educate our child if we have such mother around ???

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal

$60 because she brought him to Reds salon, says so in the report. She is what Hokkien call hai gong to go to such salons for a simple haircut. But then there are many such hai gong people around, that's why Reds, Jean Yip and the likes of David Gan can boom and make their owners millionaires. $60 is what I spend on haircuts in a whole year.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$60 because she brought him to Reds salon, says so in the report. She is what Hokkien call hai gong to go to such salons for a simple haircut. But then there are many such hai gong people around, that's why Reds, Jean Yip and the likes of David Gan can boom and make their owners millionaires. $60 is what I spend on haircuts in a whole year.

$60 for a year? Are you bald?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you contradicting yourself? You utter those words "conformism", "not bothered with external appearances" and "traditional norms" in full view of the young boys in standard uniform and ties - a rarity in European schools!!!

If these angmoh choir boys are not conforming and bothered with external appearances, who in there is then?

Sorry, shouldn't have used that picture as an example. I was referring to "conformance" to norms spelled out by the authorities and established instituitions. A rough example would be long hair in Sg during the seventies. While that was fashion in industrial democracies then, in Sg, it was viewed as anti-establishment.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, shouldn't have used that picture as an example. I was referring to "conformance" to norms spelled out by the authorities and established instituitions. A rough example would be long hair in Sg during the seventies. While that was fashion in industrial democracies then, in Sg, it was viewed as anti-establishment.

Cheers!

That's because this guy, so revered by many daft sheep, was probably a closet homosexual who had a raging hard-on when he saw men with long hair.
"Anti-establishment" was an excuse.

lky.jpg
1404171425_1cff328a84.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although I don't agree with the forceful cut of hair by the teacher, but it seems that the mother has made a big fuss over nothing. During my school time, being dragged to the barber and get a crew cut was just too common and nobody made a fuss over it because, when you just ignored warnings, you would the respective cut. I remembered one of the year, all the guys in my guys, just decided to have botak hair cut eventually just to make it a trend and avoid people from laughing on those who kena botak hair cut! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Cannot compare to last time lah. Last time you in WP, now you Anti WP. :biggrin::oIo: