• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teacher cuts pupil's hair, mum files police report

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about keeping a short ponytail, like Andy Carrot?

Andy-Carroll-Training-Norway_2771112.jpg

I hate footballers with long hair. :oIo:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
$60 because she brought him to Reds salon, says so in the report. She is what Hokkien call hai gong to go to such salons for a simple haircut. But then there are many such hai gong people around, that's why Reds, Jean Yip and the likes of David Gan can boom and make their owners millionaires. $60 is what I spend on haircuts in a whole year.

that how sheep from prosperity churches operate
sheep supporking sheep businesses
surely prosper in rubber ... oops double quick time

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
That stupid Sales Manager shouldn't just stop there by reporting to the police alone!! She should report this to MHA, MOE, ENV, MOF, MAS, CIA, FBI, PLA, NASA, UNMO, KMT, FB, NYSE, HKSE, FTSE, FIFA, WWE, CNN, BBC, etc......

KNNBCCB fuck up parents bring up fucked up kids. Sales Manager want people to respect her kee lan jiao!!

MHA - we busy trying to prevent another Mas Selamat. Wait, your son looked like him.

MOE - We support the teacher

ENV - Long hair pollutes environment

MOF - Long hair. Can use excess hair to sell to balance the budget

MAS - Long hair can sell to IMF to add to 4 billion loan

CIA - Your son looks related to Osama.

FBI - We racial profile. Long hair people are suspects

PLA - Xiao di "hair".

NASA - You son's hair can fuel our spacecarft

UMNO - We give not shit to Chinese hair.

KMT - Chee Bye (Hokkien) hair?

FB (you mean facebook?) - Zuckerberg: Sorry my PRC wife's hair is longer.

NYSE - Not worth an IPO.

HKSE - Not worth an IPO.

FTSE - Hair can crash the stock market

FIFA - Hair can be used to produce footballs.

WWE - The Hulk's hair is longer

CNN - "And now in undemocratic Singapore, a mother is complaining about her songs hair being cut off. Yes, hair not head. Off with his head oops hair..."

BBC - We gave you LKY. You deal with it.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making police report like this is a waste of tax payers $$.
Singaporeans are getting worse. No mention of why the son did not pass the previous warning letter from the school to her.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said, but looking at this forum, the attitude is I serve NS, I pay taxes, I vote and u have to do what I want u to do, never mind all other reasons.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the 70's LKY got a thing about long hair because he thought it represented an anti-establishment attitudes. :smile:

There were campaigns launched like serving people with long hair last, prohibiting people with long hair from entering Spore, etc. Don't forget that this is the same man responsible for the stop at two that is causing Spore problems:rolleyes:

It soon got out of hand & some schools went on these witch hunts where defenceless school boys & girls were victimised. I was one of those unlucky ones with stiff hair & my hair often reached my collar or reached my eyebrows & it was time to spend $ on a haircut:rolleyes:

This is the new age where we have plenty of other more important social problems. How many out there still think that long hair is that important? In my opinion the attitude of parents, upbringing, etc is more important than the length of ones hair:wink:

you sure the unlucky one at that time because you were not well connected.
the soN of the then chief Just-this came back from england with hair reaching the ground.
stopped at the airpot and just one phone call is all it take to get someone to welcome him back in , with hair intact of course.