• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCJ resigns!!! John Tan your turn to step up!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knives are out for TCJ. First the fucking populist recording from April and now interparliament fucking. Charles yeo spoke of infighting within PAP. I suppose there are 2 main groups trying to topple each other - generals and non-generals. Last to go must be CCS. Waiting for the dirt on him to be released.

Non-generals are usually the trash from NTUC. SAF and NTUC, the PAP loves recruiting 'talent' from these two organizations.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeating the question: did fucking pop Chuan jin fake Christian pop cheng abalone or not? 47 lau auntie he also wants? What's the story?

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-generals are usually the trash from NTUC. SAF and NTUC, the PAP loves recruiting 'talent' from these two organizations.
Khaw boon wan said there were 3 ministers who didnt select Lawrence for PM. I guess the three are CCS, TCJ and Ng Chee Meng. The 3 generals who selected each other. Non generals are the ex-pps gang like lawrence and ong ye kung and those from the private sector.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back tracking on why he needed to admit it was his voice in the recording? Noone can pin point a voice with purely 2 words in it. Honest mistake ? This honest mistake is a heavy one.
He was expecting PM to order a review for the whole Parliament to support him.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
So zhun after fucking populist then affair with lau auntie cheng found out? Sibei bo standard I thought at least mango lady young and more juicy abalone. This cheng in sunset market also want?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say he got quite good taste. Big jugs, no bf, the chee bai must be itchy and wet all day. Who knows maybe he got lucky and fucked a virgin. I mean vegan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So zhun after fucking populist then affair with lau auntie cheng found out? Sibei bo standard I thought at least mango lady young and more juicy abalone. This cheng in sunset market also want?

Older women are more experienced. Also, she hasn't given birth, less likely of throwing a sausage down the hallway.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did TCJ jump before he was pushed ? Running away from questioning seems to be a BG trait.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People with behaviour like TCJ are not suitable for politics and yet PAP recruited him and make him a Minister and then Speaker is an indictment of the recruitment process of the PAP.
It also shows that LHL is a poor judge of character

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rooting for John Tan to become our MP.
He is Sammyboy's resident MP. We are so honoured for him . Happy to have heard from him.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The move has saved East Coast GRC which is on the brink of falling into Blue Zone. Without Nicole in East Coast GRC, WP will find it difficult to topple HSK.

As for Leon in Aljunied, it's unlikely to have any impact. If WP loses, it's because of the TC issue, not Leon.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% he fucked her lah.....she's very fuckable and why she botai boji resign?,
all the RC members also fuck almost themselves lah.......
just that most dont get caught with the pants down.....great show pap