• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious TB cases detected at Jalan Bukit Merah.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 61% forgot that time kindergarten also got TB n spread to many kids, pity them ,all this TB is not cure,just when body weak it will kill, cos sg is a rubbish bin , it will always be,lol,but 61% very song with it

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this uncle @ChanRasjid ?
Or laurence pang bro

Screen-Shot-2019-03-02-at-5.07.38-PM.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also mah KNN. He was leejected for the covid19 one for being too early. He had all kinds of vaccines all done hepatitis a b Influenza and all the various pox and measles one too.
My uncle also wanted to take Pneumonia one and also leejected . They say onlee 65 above then can . My uncle told them he want even below 65 they still leeject KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also wanted to take Pneumonia one and also leejected . They say onlee 65 above then can . My uncle told them he want even below 65 they still leeject KNN
Although human have naturallee immunity system but my uncle think even the strongest immune system cannot fight so many virus on earth. By that time you will be half dead without vaccines.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@glockman loves vaccination of all sorts. He will volunteer for many boosters of all sort :roflmao:

Best is got vaccination for aging. He first to queue overnight!

Is he old enough to get the second booster? :unsure:

And as predicted, they're going down the age range and extending the 'invitation' to get the death shots. :cool: