• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[SG News] Vaxxed one kanna tuberculosis.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah.. Malls and restaurants very important. At this time and age if u r educately stupid, u will die.

IMG_20240106_154657_972.jpg

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know my mRNA vaccinated colleagues getting sick 2-3times in a year while me only 2X sinopharm last jab jan 2022, never get since july 2022.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only know my mRNA vaccinated colleagues getting sick 2-3times in a year while me only 2X sinopharm last jab jan 2022, never get since july 2022.

The Tiongs have a higher chance of taking the Sino vaccines, and even that is no guarantee. I know of Tiong people who posted pictures of metallic objects sticking to their arm after getting vaxxed with Pfizer. Please don't try and gaslight me by saying those photos were 'fake' or it's all just a 'conspiracy'. :rolleyes:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...reening-cluster-abc-brickworks-market-4027061

Mandatory TB screening in Bukit Merah after emergence of more cases linked to 2022 cluster

Dr Bhakdi explain how mass vaccination is going to cause an upsurge of tuberculosis worldwide.

Sad that all this is happening.

t.me/hewlingthedivide
what has happened to better nutrition, living conditions, better medical care, better hygiene, better medicine, better ability to handle pathogens and viruses so that lifespans could be prolonged? Seems like everyone is happy to swallow hook line and sinker every fuck narrative that MSM and gong cheebai politicians put out there for consumption. You eat junk food all the time, and you become part of the junk. Why is it people know this when it comes to physical food but not spiritual food? The world especially SG is regressing to Stone Age but every scamming cheebai is stuck on AI and thinks that’s progress

Last edited: